Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• That's what I am saying, she should not set them but she does for some weird reason today. Their main task on court is to receive and defend which they did well against Vakifbank, but today it does not work since FB is serving like a monster.

but you just complained maja was only setting the middles and the Boskovic and not the outsides ???? So what exactly Is your point ?

• That's what I am saying, she should not set them but she does for some weird reason today. Their main task on court is to receive and defend which they did well against Vakifbank, but today it does not work since FB is serving like a monster.

And that is also Maja responsibility also, LoL. :wall::cheesy::gone: Hilarious

• but you just complained maja was only setting the middles and the Boskovic and not the outsides ???? So what exactly Is your point ?

No I am saying that is how they won against Vakifbank and that should be their game plan. But today Maja wanted to change things and started setting to OHs more than usual, ignoring Bosko for a long time. Eczaci's game plan should be: OHs focusing on receiving+defense, Bosko+middles focusing on attack.

• And that is also Maja responsibility also, LoL. :wall::cheesy::gone: Hilarious

You clearly have troubles reading a text.

"That's what I am saying, she should not set them but she does for some weird reason today." This is Maja's responsibility.

• oh my god how many times can these outsides hit out on good sets

• There's only Bosco in Maja's eyes. That has been the case since the start of the season. There isn't much variation and seem to be missing a plan B attack plan. So when it fails, there's no back up.

voronkova and hande deserves a little more action.

• FB with such a serve can outplay anyone

• You clearly have troubles reading a text.

"That's what I am saying, she should not set them but she does for some weird reason today." This is Maja's responsibility.

At the same time you support the Beri's post that she is guilty because Voronkova isn't utilized.

• At the same time you support the Beri's post that she is guilty because Voronkova isn't utilized.

let’s be real maja could cure Cáncer and some people would criticize

• At the same time you support the Beri's post that she is guilty because Voronkova isn't utilized.

I liked it for the first part, related to Hande and Saliha.

To be honest I just got triggered by this Serbs are amazing, Turks and rest on court are terrible argument.

When they are receiving better yea, Voronkova is the outside to be utilized more, Hande to be used when least expected. But Maja did not even try her middles, even Elif is doing a better job rn with variation. FB is doing too good so it's still not enough but their game is better. Maybe if it was from set 1, they could find their game

• I liked it for the first part, related to Hande and Saliha.

To be honest I just got triggered by this Serbs are amazing, Turks and rest on court are terrible argument.

my post had nothing to do with the Serbians. Neither were playing their best but you can not deny the Turkish plays for ecza were playing terribly when I made that post. Especially Hande and Simge

• If Eczacibasi can win 1 set, they must turn the match. FB's serve pressure will drop drastically later and their receiving line will get shaky. But Eczacibasi needs to win this set, if I were the setter, I would simply set everything to Bosko at this point.

• Maja didn't play well and it's not malice 🙄Ecza today there is no serve at all, if they strengthened the service, the result would certainly be different because the FB receiving line is very sensitive

• As much as Hande is bad in big matches id rather her be Im than Saliha rn