Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Can someone explain why these teams are playing in the quarterfinals? Was there a draw of lots?

• and maja forgot bosko exists and now the terrible Turkish outsides cant stop making errors

• I think Ecz needs to focus on receiving well and breaking FB's weak reception, FB are better when it comes to offense, but can become very vulnerable in reception if Ecz serves better.

• Lol the Serbian setter playing like thrash due to her terrible choices since beginning of the match.

maja is not playing a fantastic game but she is FAR from the issue right now

• every single Turkish player for ecza has been abysmal. Including Jack. Hande, Salina, Simge just have been awful in every area

• Maja has been setting very bad tbh. For me Simge and Maja are the main weaknesses in Ecz this season. Maja doesn't have her spectacular performances either anymore like she used to at times, she is either mediocre or very bad. Setters are very important part of the game being play-makers.

• every single Turkish player for ecza has been abysmal. Including Jack. Hande, Salina, Simge just have been awful in every area

Voronkova is not Turkish. Maja's choices are really questionable. Winning against Vakifbank by setting only to Bosko + middles vs. trying to set OHs for 1.5 sets.

Oh and Ferhat does not have the balls to tell her she is wrong.

• Maja has been setting very bad tbh. For me Simge and Maja are the main weaknesses in Ecz this season. Maja doesn't have her spectacular performances either anymore like she used to at times, she is either mediocre or very bad. Setters are very important part of the game being play-makers.

LOLLLL you’re going to ignore the outside play completely? Irina, Hande, and Saliha have been so bad

• I would say Eczacıbaşı needs better reception but FB has a really great serve today

• Voronkova is not Turkish. Maja's choices are really questionable. Winning against Vakifbank by setting only to Bosko + middles vs. trying to set OHs for 1.5 sets.

Oh and Ferhat does not have the balls to tell her she is wrong.

why would maja set these outsides right now ? All they do is get blocked and hit out

• LOLLLL you’re going to ignore the outside play completely? Irina, Hande, and Saliha have been so bad

Ok but Hande is supposed to be more defensive in this team, I don't even take Saliha serious anymore, she is just bad and should've moved clubs a long time ago. Irina isn't being utilized, she had some nice kills and aces today but nothing was built on after.

• Fenerbahce's strong serve is certainly not a surprise, neither is Eczacibasi's weak reception, but that Eczacibasi from the service line fails to threaten at all this 18yo Fenerbahce receiving line is disappointing.

• Ok but Hande is supposed to be more defensive in this team, I don't even take Saliha serious anymore, she is just bad and should've moved clubs a long time ago. Irina isn't being utilized, she had some nice kills and aces today but nothing was built on after.

I dont tbink Hande got the memo she was supposed to be defensive

• Turkish league is amazing, so competitive, everyone winning against each other (lol literally happening in less than a week). The league is so good that a player like Egonu is not good enough to play.

hahahhaah i've heard this one before

• why would maja set these outsides right now ? All they do is get blocked and hit out

That's what I am saying, she should not set them but she does for some weird reason today. Their main task on court is to receive and defend which they did well against Vakifbank, but today it does not work since FB is serving like a monster.