Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• They can play with this players. Pietrini, Malinov and Antropova as domestic players. From this season Antropova is counted as local.

• They can play with this players. Pietrini, Malinov and Antropova as domestic players. From this season Antropova is counted as local.

She's doing a procedure but decision isn't given yet

• IGOR GORGONZOLA NOVARA – CUNEO GRANDA S.BERNARDO 0-3 (16-25, 16-25, 17-25)

IGOR GORGONZOLA NOVARA Battistoni, Ituma 7, Carcaces 9, McKenzie Adams 5, Giovannini 2, Varela 6, Moroni 3, Cantoni, Vighetto, Bosso, Bresciani (L). N.e. Brezza. All. Baraldi, vice all. Lavarini

CUNEO GRANDA S.BERNARDO Signorile, Cerutti, Drews 19, Kuznetsova 15, Szakmáry 8, Caruso 5, Cecconello 3, Magazza, Caravello (L). N.e. Gay. All. Zanini. Vice all. Petruzzelli.

NOTE

Durata set: 25′, 25′, 25′. Tot: 1h15′

Igor Gorgonzola Novara: 4 muri, 1 ace, 12 errori in battuta, 28% in attacco, 55% (33%) in ricezione. Cuneo Granda S.Bernardo: 8 muri, 4 ace, 8 errori in battuta, 45% in attacco, 47% (26%) in ricezione.

• I like a lot cuneo

They have strong oh with drews,kutnetzova,szakmary,diop and gicquel (injured)

I hope the mb can follow the rest od the team ,carusa was a discovery last year and cecconello has no level for Serie A imo

• New to the Italian league so pardon any mistakes. Following the thread for updates! Is the first game of the season (for Scandicci) 23 Oct?

Yes

Here you have the whole calendar (italian time)

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…page_id=320&idcamp=710276

• there's a lot of chinese fans coming to italian league and zhu just arrived and didn't plah any of friendlies

So she gonna skip the first matches so don't be dissapointed when it happens

• So she gonna skip the first matches so don't be dissapointed when it happens

I’d assumed that she was only coming back to play in Dec/Jan depending on her recovery esp since players have come in mid season (IIRC Larson after the last CVL season)… Any rumors on when is likeliest for her to show up on the roster?

• I’d assumed that she was only coming back to play in Dec/Jan depending on her recovery esp since players have come in mid season (IIRC Larson after the last CVL season)… Any rumors on when is likeliest for her to show up on the roster?

There are no rumors, the team only said they would wait until she's fully recovered or something along those lines

• I’d assumed that she was only coming back to play in Dec/Jan depending on her recovery esp since players have come in mid season (IIRC Larson after the last CVL season)… Any rumors on when is likeliest for her to show up on the roster?

There's no assumed date

She didn't play a game since the match with argentina 1 year ago and also she is still recovering

I should think she could be for november

• I think We will not watch many players in first week.

Robinson, Wolosz, De Gennaro, Gennari are not with Imoco.

Same goes probably with other players to from different clubs.

• Hancock hasn't joined Vallefoglia yet.... which is bizarre.

I saw somewhere she was in Poland like 10 days ago... maybe it was fake, but maybe she's following Karch :D