CEV Champions League 2023

• Does Starteseva join Fener next season? She would be the perfect setter for this kind of system

• It's not just that FB beat these teams but the way they beat them as well. This might go down as a historic season for them if they keep up this pace. They won the super cup early in the season too and are in for the Kupa Voley, Turkish League + CL!

• she was one of the first ones rumored to be the setter but seems like it didn't go through so Fener is still looking?

Such a pity those stubborn Russians lol At least Fetisova is confirmed to join them.

• Does Starteseva join Fener next season? She would be the perfect setter for this kind of system

TBH regarding all other option but not comparing them individually in general i think there is no better option for this team than Drča.

Altough Macris had some moments of unaccurancy, she did quite a good job, she almost always set to further wing stretching the Vakifbank block, and again a very balanced tactically played game.

• Second set was really importante for this result.

• It's not just that FB beat these teams but the way they beat them as well. This might go down as a historic season for them if they keep up this pace. They won the super cup early in the season too and are in for the Kupa Voley, Turkish League + CL!

Would you still quit Terzic, I'm really asking, no provocation, dealing with it for decade and so, I believe that some people still can't stand him. Reason or heart?

• Terzic shouLd stay imo.

• Terzic has built system, he gambled hard and painfully long but it’s come to fruition finally. I would try to keep him and macris and vuchova. It’s common sense.

• Would you still quit Terzic, I'm really asking, no provocation, dealing with it for decade and so, I believe that some people still can't stand him. Reason or heart?

Yea I would, for me the real praise here should be given to Ana Cristina who completely worked her own ass off seeing that Terzic was not considering her for the longest time. Clearly she took her own time to learn perfect passing and kept being motivated for her future despite noises from outside and lack of support from her coach. As she started leveling up, FB started becoming unbeatable with the golden trio, she deserves even more credit than she is getting right now imo.

Also he seems very angry, I won't forget his treatment of Buse and it's not the first time. Someone can win a million cups, but if they have this kind of attitude then I will just hope to find another coach who can bring the tactics but also the right mentality to a team. Just because someone is the best option now doesn't mean we have reached perfection. The team might implode in one way or another if the environment is toxic despite its current success who knows.

• Ana Cristina hás been great on reception and attack.

• Yea I would, for me the real praise here should be given to Ana Cristina who completely worked her own ass off seeing that Terzic was not considering her for the longest time. Clearly she took her own time to learn perfect passing and kept being motivated for her future despite noises from outside and lack of support from her coach. As she started leveling up, FB started becoming unbeatable with the golden trio, she deserves even more credit than she is getting right now imo.

Also he seems very angry, I won't forget his treatment of Buse and it's not the first time. Someone can win a million cups, but if they have this kind of attitude then I will just hope to find another coach who can bring the tactics but also the right mentality to a team. Just because someone is the best option now doesn't mean we have reached perfection. The team might implode in one way or another if the environment is toxic despite its current success who knows.

you don’t think it’s possible her improvement has anything to do with her coach lol ? Who has a history of developing great pin attackers ? I don’t like Terzic but he deserves credit here too

• That Buse thing might well be overblown. He’s like a father and acts like a father and when there’s so much closeness all reactions seem augmented. He’s all smiles during the hustles with his “girls” and everyone around him smiles too. You can’t fake it so long

• Yea I would, for me the real praise here should be given to Ana Cristina who completely worked her own ass off seeing that Terzic was not considering her for the longest time. Clearly she took her own time to learn perfect passing and kept being motivated for her future despite noises from outside and lack of support from her coach. As she started leveling up, FB started becoming unbeatable with the golden trio, she deserves even more credit than she is getting right now imo.

Sure, 19 year old Ana Cristina learned perfect passing on her very own against the influence of the evil grumpy man who had nothing better to do than sabotaging her development.

:wall::wall::wall:

• you don’t think it’s possible her improvement has anything to do with her coach lol ? Who has a history of developing great pin attackers ? I don’t like Terzic but he deserves credit here too

Yea I actually don't. She was literally ignored where Fedorovtseva got to play full-time all the time. Last season was mostly a waste for FB, they didn't reach a lot, so in a perfect world Ana Cristina should have gotten more chances, then I could indeed praise Terzic for his work. Also reception is VERY difficult to learn, it's not something a coach can just teach you, its gained with yes technique, talent but also a lot of experience. A lot of volleyball players can confirm this, hence why I have no doubt in my mind that this is the work of Ana Cristina making extra hours to train her reception herself.

Ana was a Mihajlovic-like player, I didn't see Terzic turn many of those into all-around OHs. He is good at teaching offense.