C.S.O. Voluntari 2005 ROM

Dinamo Kazan** RUS

Nova KBM Branik MARIBOR SLO

Zeleznicar Lajkovic SRB

Volero Zurich SUI

Viteos Neuchatel UC SUI

THY ISTANBUL TUR

Galatasaray ISTANBUL TUR

• Is volero moved back to Switzerland or this is their backup club?

Many good teams are playing this year, quarter finals could be fun if favourites won't match up earlier. And there will be other teams coming from CL

I think CEV cup should be played with group stages and then eliminations. And winner should be awarded as CL ticket. This cup has a lot of potential if CEV could be a bit smarter 🤦

• i think it is the old team ...volero le cannet is playing in champions league

Volero Zurich last season were in the B Swiss League but they won the cup last year

The Volero Zurich, which has now won the cup and wants to get involved in the NLA again next season, is no longer very different from the club that dominated women’s volleyball almost at will until 2018. The structure of the club is still the same. Volero has excellent training facilities, numerous electronic means, but has so far been used on young (professional) players and no longer on established volleyball players with world-class level. Volero also has a very experienced coach in Svetlana Ilic – and Stav Jacobi continues to preside over the club.

https://europe-cities.com/2022/03/26/volero-zurich-is-back/

• Busto vs Dresden🤦:white:

• Guessing, which teams have the best chance to reach the challenge round against the CL teams eliminated from pool stage, but not the worst from there:

First quarter: hard to tell, I think Pays d'Aix VENELLES and maybe Olympiacos PIRAEUS (?) can make it.

Second quarter: Volero ZÜRICH and maybe Budowlani LODZ can make it.

Third quarter: Scandicci is the most likely to proceed, if they defeat Galatasaray in first round.

Fourth quarter: THY and Busto are the main competitors.

Just guessing, of course...

• Zurich will be a wildcard. They were in the second Swiss division when they won the cup

Gran Canaria interests me