Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• Final Tournament Round of the V9 Champ League (SFs / 5-8 SFs and Final) have been canceled/postponed due to corona. They were scheduled to be held with spectators in Mie Prefecture this weekend

Man oh man

• I don't know where to put this but just in case some might be interested, here's the lineup of Kobe Shinwa University who will be a guest team in the Philippines next week

Cool. What are the chances of getting to see that? One Sports?

• HS Inter-High SFs:

Kinrankai 2–0 Hachiojissen

Furukawa Gakuen 2–0 Seitoku

So the Final :

Kinrankai v Furukawa will be streamed live here in some amount of time (an hour? 2 hours?)

• Well at least she gets to stay in Toyama it's really beautiful out there. She just got married right? her husband will probably come with her.

didnt krob also just got married before she went to toyota? it almost seemed like she spent more days on vacation than playing for toyota lol

• =O Why Tugba... she should've gone to Denso instead

no no no … get ready for the Kurobe Revolution :super:

still hope they add a couple Free Agent NoSmilers

• oh wait! They got Brilliant Aries Ami Takahashi too. This is great news:!:

Also that tall ex-NEC setter. Doesn’t do much for me

• Kinrankai 3–0 Furukawa Gakuen

Wasn't a bad match. Kinrankai's just too good. Furukawa has good hitters, but they're lost when things don't go according to plan. Alondra Tapia Cruz isn't good enough to win it on her own. Anna Uemura is a much larger force, full game, and Kinrankai reacts to the game with a lot of focus

• A shame Kurobe lost their white hot libero. Please let Kanoha Kagamihara transfer hope from PFU to Kurobe, and not be a retiree

[Edit] Also from that Kurobe announcement:

"We are also planning to acquire a player for the Asian team, and will inform you of the details as soon as they are confirmed"

I assume that means they are looking for an ASEAN player. Hmm ... PHI's MB Majoy Baron would be nice. Always rooting for her to join V.League

Maybe VIE OP Dang Thi Kim Thanh

• She is slow, saw her playing.

• She is slow, saw her playing.

there must be something wrong with her but I don’t think it’s slow. She might be a psycho:cheesy: or injured

But where did you see her play?

edit. Oh wait. Who are you talking about?

• Results and Awards for the 2022 All Japan National High School Comprehensive Sports Volleyball Tournament ... affectionately known as "Inter-High":

Matches can be viewed here