Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• What’s the difference between withdraw amd resign?

nothing really. I usually use "resign" for coaches, and "withdraw" for imports or local players who are ambiguous about what they are doing. I may think they are going to keep playing volleyball but not with the team they are leaving. They haven't explicitly said they want a transfer or that they are going to quit playing volleyball altogether

• Is Toray’s Kurumi Manabe related to Masayoshi Manabe?

I doubt it. She was born in Fukuoka (not Himeji) and has been playing 9-ball for five years

• I'm excited to see Ayano and Tugba it's kinda crazy that she got along with the team so fast. I remember when Simone Lee was in Kurobe she was always awkward around the girls you can tell she was not chill like that with them. Not that it matters it's just pretty cool of Tugba. The girls adore her.

• I'm excited to see Ayano and Tugba it's kinda crazy that she got along with the team so fast. I remember when Simone Lee was in Kurobe she was always awkward around the girls you can tell she was not chill like that with them. Not that it matters it's just pretty cool of Tugba. The girls adore her.

Do I have to go to tweeterbox to see some of this love?

Looking at Tugba's roster shot. She could pass for Japanese

I hope the two Brilliant Aries girls start. They are better than anything else Kurobe has outside Tugba and Pimpichaya. I'm smelling a contender :) Don't know who the setter will be

• So I grabbed one of the man version videos 1080 @ 30 fps and it blows the vtv streams away and it's way less than half the size. I've heard that man version streams are often/usually higher quality than the girls but this is encouraging. I can't believe how stupid it was that Japan put someone's nephew in charge of vtv who knows nothing about streaming video

• So I grabbed one of the man version videos 1080 @ 30 fps and it blows the vtv streams away and it's way less than half the size. I've heard that man version streams are often/usually higher quality than the girls but this is encouraging. I can't believe how stupid it was that Japan put someone's nephew in charge of vtv who knows nothing about streaming video

Eleven sports used to stream table tennis until WTT took it away. I had that phase lol and the quality was really good so I'm optimistic about their stream this season.

You know how there's usually a postgame fanservice portion like when the winners parade for the audience and stuff like that. VTV usually shows it until the 2020 season but they stopped including it last season. Did you see any of that in the men's video you grabbed?

• You know how there's usually a postgame fanservice portion like when the winners parade for the audience and stuff like that. VTV usually showed it during the 2020 season but they stopped showing it last season. Did you see any of that in the men's video you grabbed?

There is a waving of hands bit in front of the fans at the end, and men sitting around stretching ... a little more than just cutting to the interview

I read something recently where JVL is suggesting the girls not stretch their limbs out in the open where freaky dudes can take photos with a sexual intent and post them on the internets , so maybe the girls post game show will be different

• Hey look! It's Nanami Asano :rose:

of course

• hey, just to confirm, i don't need to have vpn if you are outside japan to watch and subscribe? Want to make sure it wont be a waste of money.

if it was under VBWTV banner, I’d buy that. For $100 at the rough exchange rate, that is a lot of money and I am not writing for the FIVB. I paid for it when I wrote.

• hey, just to confirm, i don't need to have vpn if you are outside japan to watch and subscribe? Want to make sure it wont be a waste of money.

I didn't/don't need a vpn to subscribe or watch the matches. I need a vpn to see the livescore pages though, until avid finds the secret domain

It's a waste of partial money for me to have to pay for the man version :down:

• I'm not sure what phone you're using but I tried it on my iPhone and it works just fine. Just go to the website and do an auto-translate. Register and boom you're good to go. You get 10 free shots to get random cards and then you have to buy diamonds which are pretty cheap imo but also if you get addicted well that's up to you lol

• I'm not sure what phone you're using but I tried it on my iPhone and it works just fine. Just go to the website and do an auto-translate. Register and boom you're good to go. You get 10 free shots to get random cards and then you have to buy diamonds which are pretty cheap imo but also if you get addicted well that's up to you lol

The website wouldn't load for me. Did you use vpn? Do you have to download the app on the website or is it available in the apple store?

• does the live scores page offer more than like Flashscore?

Yes. Although I'm not that familiar with all that Flashscore etc., show

The V.League LiveScore pages show (I wish I could show screen shots but its only available when there is a live match):

1. The Score
    2. A changing roster with photos of who's on court
    3. Play by play: Osanai Serve -> Uchiseto receive (excellent) -> Tapp Score !
    4. Live updated stats (attacks, blocks, receive, etc., like an end of match stat sheet)
  • Yes. Although I'm not that familiar with all that Flashscore etc., show

The V.League LiveScore pages show (I wish I could show screen shots but its only available when there is a live match):

1. The Score
    2. A changing roster with photos of who's on court
    3. Play by play: Osanai Serve -> Uchiseto receive (excellent) -> Tapp Score !
    4. Live updated stats (attacks, blocks, receive, etc., like an end of match stat sheet)

they've geoblocked that? that's bizarre