Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• We'll see what Toyota is made of tonight. Few things in this league are more challenging than beating JT and then having to face them again. They usually get angry and spank you if you take a even set from them. Should be fun times :box:

• Yukiko Wada time :super:

• Somebody make a gif of that Tugba foot save :cheesy:

• links to Kurobe vs Saga...

By super way far my favorite player to watch this year is Kurobe's libero, and as by super way far my least favorite player to watch is this Kurobe big doofy setter. So frustrating

• I can't unsee Takaso as Yuki Ishikawa :gone:

thanks, now I can't either :rolll:

• Maika Fu Xintian is killing it these days. 7/11 tonight without error and most of them have been funny in that uniquely Fu way :rose:

• PFU does the 0–2 comeback win tonight against Okayama. Didn't see that coming. Valdes 23/45 finally woke up, and Acosta 24/40 has been playing very well all season long. They each had only one hitting error

• 2022.11.20 Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats

NEC 3–0 Himeji

28-26

25-20

27-25

80–71

Toray 3–0 Denso

35-33

28-26

25-14

88–73

Toyota 0–3 JT

19-25

23-25

21-25

63–75

Saitama 0–3 Hitachi

16-25

14-25

26-28

56–78

Okayama 2–3 PFU

25-23

25-21

19-25

21-25

12-15

102–109

Kurobe 0–3 SAGA

21-25

23-25

18-25

62–75

Toyota played well, played with the same "we can win this" mentality. Stayed with them until 20. JT called their mentality and raised them a JT

It was fun to watch Hitachi clobber Saitama for a couple sets. Everyone was playing well, with great Hitachi spirit

Himeji lost

Fukazawa smiles with her lower teeth, or something. Other than that I'm enjoying this SAGA Squad. My Kurobe girl Ami Takahashi has to figure something out if Tugba isn't going to produce. Pimpichaya can't do it alone. At least the middle blockers scored a little bit. Ami's getting blocked too much. I blame it on the taller players in V1 compared to V2. Still, the Oscar goes to Hitomi Fukumoto, Kurobe's awesome libero

• I think I just noticed a horrible flaw for Kurobe, their rotation.

Tugba had the most serves of her team, so you might think when she back she gets a decent amount of back attacks, nope, Pinpichaya had 18 attempts to Tugba’s 3.

Why so low?, because Pinpichaya is one rotation earlier, playing both foreigners side by side. Just crazy, considering they are not middles.

• I don't know why but I can no longer view V League's stats page I've been getting an error since the beginning of this season

sitenoise can you pls post the link to the rankings list with the top scorers, best receivers etc.

• I don't know why but I can no longer view V League's stats page I've been getting an error since the beginning of this season

sitenoise can you pls post the link to the rankings list with the top scorers, best receivers etc.

Technical Team

Technical Player

• last weekend a member said Nagaoka played, I missed that. This weekend I was looking and looking, but so far, no Nagaoka...I haven't seen her playing in 2 years, maybe more

:(

She comes in at 14–14 Set 1 , and 15–16 Set 3 , in the first match against Okayama ...