Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2022-2023

• That's a lot of players blowing the Himeji popcorn stand. Some I will miss, some I won't, and neither will Himeji. The fat needed to be trimmed

Himeji really needs a setter

• If anyone is unlucky in the NT it was always Uchiseto. They kept doing her dirty. Do you guys remember during Nakada's term some girl got her ACL injury and the one who got the pity invite was Uchiseto. Then Manabe finally gives her a chance with the main team and forced her to play a different position. She always got the short end of everything. Still for someone her height she was a great player both in offense and defense.

• that's a lot tho...

nagano should retire and just do golf or something

Are you confusing Nagano with Yoshioka ... or ?

I thought she was a decent player

• If anyone is unlucky in the NT it was always Uchiseto. They kept doing her dirty. Do you guys remember during Nakada's term some girl got her ACL injury and the one who got the pity invite was Uchiseto. Then Manabe finally gives her a chance with the main team and forced her to play a different position. She always got the short end of everything. Still for someone her height she was a great player both in offense and defense.

But that was her teammate Yoshino something but yeah she was never called during Nakada's Road to Tokyo

• Well, Shibata is also rumored to go there, right? :lol: 11 is a lot but they have 28 listed players already. They will still have a lot left. :lol:

I hadn't heard about Shibata but that would be cool

• What happened to Yuri Yoshino btw? She played in earlier games of the season I think?

She started playing a little bit last summer and had a few swings at the beginning of the season and then disappeared. Those damn ACLs ... sometimes you can never recover enough to play again. She's still young enough maybe she's going to try and plow through

• She started playing a little bit last summer and had a few swings at the beginning of the season and then disappeared. Those damn ACLs ... sometimes you can never recover enough to play again. She's still young enough maybe she's going to try and plow through

Those who watch football the athletes who mess up their knees are forced to lose a crazy CRAZY amount of weight in order to play for even just 2 or 3 games. Which is why I think Nagaoka is able to recover fine since she's already skinny and that makes her retain her movement. But I'm not a doctor so I don't know if weight is one of the biggest factor.

• Those who watch football the athletes who mess up their knees are forced to lose a crazy CRAZY amount of weight in order to play for even just 2 or 3 games. Which is why I think Nagaoka is able to recover fine since she's already skinny and that makes her retain her movement. But I'm not a doctor so I don't know if weight is one of the biggest factor.

I'm pretty sure it's 97% her pride that keeps her going. That's a ton heavier than her entire body weight.

• I'm pretty sure it's 97% her pride that keeps her going. That's a ton heavier than her entire body weight.

The industry coddles her not to mention she's friends with the elite circle of Maiko Kano's friend list and was the ace of a historical club. When you're none of those well what else should you stay for? Clubs won't keep paying medical bills while you do the bare minimum if you're not a name that a country knows.

• "elite circle of Maiko Kano's friend list"

I always wondered why Kano's gang shut off Arisa Sato. I think the closest ex-NT member she's close to would be Tashiro. She's also friends with Nagaoka but I don't know if they're still friends like that. There's hardly any interaction between her and other volleyball players.

• "elite circle of Maiko Kano's friend list"

I always wondered why Kano's gang shut off Arisa Sato. I think the closest ex-NT member she's close to would be Tashiro. She's also friends with Nagaoka but I don't know if they're still friends like that. There's hardly any interaction between her and other volleyball players.

Arisa is close with a lot of women in her gen (except Saori) just not as flashy with her friendships as Kano