Italy - Superlega 2022/23

• i don’t see anyone stopping Perugia.

Shoot Pesaresi to the sun.

• Mergarejo should always come from the bench, he’s a game breaker every time he doesn’t start

• Lube lost in 3 sets to Cisterna. Baranowicz is playing one of his best seasons.

Efe-Sedlacek-Dirlic trio is very balanced in the pins.

Nikolov is a wonder kid but last 2 reception errors were deadly. Zaytsev can't even save his place in this match.

• good weekend of games.

7 blocks from Loser (finally) and a good game by all of Milano’s players minus Pesaresi. Good showcase for the japanese volleyball movement also, Ran and Yuki were the stars pf the match.

• Cisterna is legit, personally I like Efe a lot. Soli is a world class coach.

• What a game, incredible defense by Efe but Grozer is not human. 3-2 as expected.

• Perugia-Trentino live right now and both the teams are playing at full strength. A beautiful spo for the sport.

• After a subpar game in Turkey (where they won anyway) I thought that Perugia would fall soon and this game was the right opportunity.
    Now i don’t think that Perugia is going to lose even a game during this season. Absolutely dominant.

• I’m so sad guys, what an effort by our players without our 2 starting centers… but this loss is a bit painful.

• After a subpar game in Turkey (where they won anyway) I thought that Perugia would fall soon and this game was the right opportunity.
    Now i don’t think that Perugia is going to lose even a game during this season. Absolutely dominant.

You are right. What a show yesterday against Modena. And it was not only about Leon, as during the past seasons.

• I agree that Perugia this season seems unstoppable but I’d like to think they will be at some point. They also had good rosters in the past but somehow manage to fail. Is Anastasi, of all people, the coach they have been looking for? To be honest, I wouldn’t think so, but maybe a coach who doesn’t have ideas but tries to make sure his team plays at their best was what they were looking after all. Another factor to consider is they usually start the season very strong, yet loose their rhythm as the season goes. We shall see.

• interesting matchup between us (Milano) and Trentino. Clearly a 3-1 game, but we played well the last 2 games.