Russia - PARI Superliga 2022-23

• I think the top 3 teams - Kazan, Zenit and Moscow - are pretty evenly matched. Both Kazan and Moscow are playing at their optimal compositions, while St Petersburg is still missing Poletaev. I have no doubt Zenit is slowly preparing Poletaev, if he somehow manages to find a good form coming into the end of the season, I think it will be pretty interesting what Kliuka-Anderson-Poletaev trio can do in the Finals.

• Wasn’t Poletaev playing at beginning of the season? What happened? And sorry but slowly? How many seasons has it been he is in recovery? I feel sad for him, he was a great prospect but those injuries :(

He's always getting injured every season. That's the thing with Poletaev. He plays great in 6 or 7 games, then he breaks down and gets injured. But when he is playing at the height of his abilities, he is one of the best.

• Zenit lost it's second 5-setter against Lokomotiv last. Another big match scheduled this Saturday with Kazan.

• That cute guy from Lokomotiv is kinda weak in attacking.

Do you mean OH Kostadinov? Well, he's too young to be there (he was born in 2004), but yes, I agree, his attack is kinda weak for this level. His defensive skills are good, though. He's playing this season because Savin and Rodychev got injured.

• Do you mean OH Kostadinov? Well, he's too young to be there (he was born in 2004), but yes, I agree, his attack is kinda weak for this level. His defensive skills are good, though. He's playing this season because Savin and Rodychev got injured.

Wow still so young. Definitely has time to grow.

Why is Luburic a reserve now? Sorry I just got back into catching up with the league.

How is it possible that Lokomotiv played great against Zenit and then got trashed on that second set by Dinamo Lo? 😂😂😂

• Do you mean OH Kostadinov? Well, he's too young to be there (he was born in 2004), but yes, I agree, his attack is kinda weak for this level. His defensive skills are good, though. He's playing this season because Savin and Rodychev got injured.

i was actually impressed by his defensive skills, reception. Hard to believe a 18 y/o OH could pass properly against such strong serving team as Zenit

• Wow still so young. Definitely has time to grow.

Why is Luburic a reserve now? Sorry I just got back into catching up with the league.

How is it possible that Lokomotiv played great against Zenit and then got trashed on that second set by Dinamo Lo? 😂😂😂

Luburic was injured at the beginning of the season and Kazachenkov, who's having a great season (2nd best scorer of the league with great displays), replaced him.

• Wow still so young. Definitely has time to grow.

How is it possible that Lokomotiv played great against Zenit and then got trashed on that second set by Dinamo Lo? 😂😂

Luburic got injured in the starting phase of the league and team needs a strong opp to fill in.

Coach saw something in the young OH Kazachenkov and turned him into opp, it turned out very well. Within short time, he plays amazingly as OPP, definitely one of the best opp in the league now. If you watch that match between Lok vs Zenit, maybe you would remember how great he is.

Kazachenkov remains as starting opp even though Luburic is back. Fans and medias are already talking about his joining the NT in the summer.

• That cute guy from Lokomotiv is kinda weak in attacking.

He has pretty good reception skills at his young age which is rarity among OH these days.. I think he is a good NT prospect in the future and can be one of those defensive OHs like Berezkho was in the past. The attack skills can come later doesn't hurt he is pretty easy on the eyes :lol:

• Zenit really misses Poletaev. Anderson is just blocked too often by Kazan blockers