USA Women's NT 2023

• S: Carlini, Dilfer (Micha deserves a break... but idk how well Carlini's back is doing)

Opp: JT, Drews

OH: Krob, Frantti, Bajema, Plummer (Maybe Larson, but she has a knee injury)

MB: Rettke, Chiaka, Washington, Stevenson-Hall

L: JWO, Hentz

Oh... glad Japan met USA in Week 2 :lol:

• S: Carlini, Dilfer (Micha deserves a break... but idk how well Carlini's back is doing)

Opp: JT, Drews

OH: Krob, Frantti, Bajema, Plummer (Maybe Larson, but she has a knee injury)

MB: Rettke, Chiaka, Washington, Stevenson-Hall

L: JWO, Hentz

Do you think this is USA’s best roster with Micha there of course, Larson instead of Plummer and Asia for Washington?

• so much potentials for these new players. Kk should drop one of kcook or larson. But i understand that there is what they call system and process for that they seem prioritize the vets and the last in first out type of system regardless if you play great or not. So yeah next week and probably finals we wont see most of the new players for that roster unless they really cant play due to injuries. These vets will be very busy with VNL, OLYMPIC QUALIFYING, WWCC and club season.

• so much potentials for these new players. Kk should drop one of kcook or larson. But i understand that there is what they call system and process for that they seem prioritize the vets and the last in first out type of system regardless if you play great or not. So yeah next week and probably finals we wont see most of the new players for that roster unless they really cant play due to injuries. These vets will be very busy with VNL, OLYMPIC QUALIFYING, WWCC and club season.

Week 3 wont have many newbies cause they'll need a break too... Skinner and Lanier have been from Europe to USA to Turkey to USA to Brazil back to USA in the past month.... They won't be in Korea.

Hancock has put in a ton of miles... but I dont think they'll risk only bringing Carlini (with Dilfer)... so yea.

Asjia will get a break too... She's played the most of the middles so far.

• Here is the U19 wide roster (but its really U18 since most of the actual U19 team is in the NCAA) There are two NCAA players on the roster, since they wont be playing in the NCAA this year

https://usavolleyball.org/stor…s-u19-world-championship/

I dont think the rule for picking one of U19/21 exists anymore right? I imagine some of this team will play that event too

S: Campbell Flynn (191 - Nebraska), Charlie Fuerbringer (180 - Wisconsin), Izzy Starck (185 - Penn State)

Opp: Carly Gilk (188), Noemie Glover (188 - Oregon), Abigail Mullen (191),

MB: Ayden Ames (193 - Nebraska), Lizzy Andrew (196), Favor Anyanwu (188 - USC), Jaela Auguste (188 - Florida)

OH: Kaci Demaria (193), Becca Kelley (191 - Oregon), Skyler Pierce (188 - Nebraska), Emerson Sellman (193 - Ohio State), Cari Spears (191), Tereya Sigler (188 - Nebraska), Abby Vander Wal (191 - Texas)

L: Ava Falduto (Penn State), Olivia Mauch (Nebraska

• Well...going she actually can :lol: on vacation while watching her team.

About playing...no way in the universe right now. She was supposed to be ready for January 2024

• Is Poulter going to Suwon for week 3? I heard a Brazilian commentator saying that.

She had her surgery last December maybe ? I read that her surgery was very complicated, not just ACL. In most case, ACL would require approximately one year of rehabilitation after surgery. Like Avid said, she probably won't be ready to step on court to play until January or February 2024. It all depends on her rehabilitation ofc. ( That's why Novara can't wait for her to recover and has to sign another setter like Bosio who is capable of playing starting setter)