China NT 2023

• Yao Di has left for Italy.

"Five years, the birthday wish finally came true".

I didn't know she wanted to go abroad since 2017-18. All the more respect to her especially after Tokyo. Many other players in her shoes may have given up and retired to get a cushy job in Tianjin.

Also, the rumors i have heard indicate that she got an offer last year to a team in VVSL, but for various reasons was not able to go.

• This Yuan Xinyue fanpage claims she was spotted at a hospital in Beijing. Hopefully just a check up unless it's something serious that requires surgery (likely shoulder related) she might be out this summer. =O

It's not hard to spot YXY :)

unless it's something serious that requires surgery (likely shoulder related) she might be out this summer. =O

Hope not....:|

• Wait, Yao Di is joining Scandicci? She's going to play together with Zhu Ting??

This is going to be interesting! :super:

• Che Wen-han joins Chunburi.

She is the member of the winner of 2018 AVC Cup though she didn't play one match.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Wang Simin should get an NT call.

Don't forget it.

We all know that Beijing VC suppressed her.

However, she showed it in weibo.

If you were in CVA, do you prove that Wang Si-min couldn't say more "wrong words"?

In fact, many people thought she was not better than Wang Meng-jie and even Zang Qian-qian last season.

After 2017 ACH, whether she could return NT is still unknown.

At least, Beijing VC must "hate" her. CVA is too hard to hear it.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• volleySrb

Sorry, I relocated one of your posts from Serbia NT2023 to here because the Chinese may be sending a team....and it’ll be interesting to see player selection as some of their u21 players may be picked for their senior side. The period between June -Oct is filled with tournaments and related activities, and I think they may even be looking at A & B teams for the senior side.

Btw....there is no confirmation of time and venue for the u19 tournament ?

Are there links to live Turkish league matches?.... I’m missing a few players who transferred from the CVL 22/23 :(

• WCH u19 is in Croatia and Hungary. Date: 1.8 to 11.8

This is for girls 2005/2006, China is on the list, they need to confirm participation till 30.1

About turkish league, there is a links on YT, but is geoblocked. TRT spor broadcast one game per week, mostly big games.

• You can move to Turkiye, or buy VPN :)

Turkiye would be a nice country to visit, even to stay, but it’s more likely I see Katarina and the other Serbian players, and Vargas in international matches like VNL...either through live broadcast or even going to see the matches live if they are playing in the Asian stops of VNL...:|

• Turkiye would be a nice country to visit, even to stay, but it’s more likely I see Katarina and the other Serbian players, and Vargas in international matches like VNL...either through live broadcast or even going to see the matches live if they are playing in the Asian stops of VNL...:|

This year VNL is all about asian stops ^^