Serbian Women's NT 2023

• She had 57/121 points, 3.8 average per match with 47.11% attack. Erdem for comparison had 143/267 points, 8.41 average per match with 53.56% attack.

Yeah, i mean i don't even need to look at statistic, i remember almost every game from that tournament, especially the first 3 weeks when Lazovic was healthy.

It is true that Kocic had some great matches, having the consideration all aspects, including the attack, but definetly wasn't even near consistent in attack in comparation with her blocking performance.

• I don't want to make it seem like I'm saying that she is bad in attack. I just think that she has room to improve in that part of the game. I actually think that she deserved to play at least a couple of games last VNL to give rest to Aleksic/Stevanovic. She's definitely a great player that is knocking at the door of the NT. :flower:

• Kocic is important for us, she is one of the rare(i dont count Savic who is most dominant) middles that attack 1st tempo balls, all our middles prefer slide attacks.

Aleksic and Popovic prefer slide attacks? Maybe in some other universe, but not in this one (I'm not even 100% sure the latter knows to do it) ...:P

• Stevanovic, Aleksic, Malesevic, Osmajic, all of them prefer slide attacks.

No.

• Do you know anything about the list of girls u17 for the lokovoley tournament?

• If you want to keep discussing that topic, that's completely fine, it was going nowhere, but you do you... now, baiting like that it's a little too much... Just keep respectful and on topic, we don't need more drama for the drama sake

• My guess is that Serbia's golden era will end here :/ Gio hasn't achieved anything with NTs so I'm sure he'll keep that tradition. Surely Bianka can't play the same level two summers in a row anyway. (I won't say her last name which has the sacred letters)

• Cikuc twins <3 Natasa(who play really good this season) said that she as every other kid have a right to dream for NT call in the future.

I hope she will be called for ECH u22 qualification tournament. She is 2003, this generation is loaded with middles(Osmajic, Kurtagic, Sucurovic, Djordjevic from Ub).

I didn't know both their parents was involved in volleyball.

• My guess is that Serbia's golden era will end here :/ Gio hasn't achieved anything with NTs so I'm sure he'll keep that tradition. Surely Bianka can't play the same level two summers in a row anyway. (I won't say her last name which has the sacred letters)

Agree☝️, i had same point☺️

serbian youngsters have difficulty to make it senior team recently:/ katarina (dont want to write her last name which has the sacred letters) was a good prospect once but didn't live up to expectations

• Hej guys/girls, I just have one question.. I know that Milena Rašić is retired from National Team, but do you have any infos will she come back in some club or she finished with vball in general? Sry if this question was asked before..

I dont heard any rumor, but if she return, that will probably be Crvena Zvezda Belgrade same as Drca.