Italian Women's NT 2023

• Will Sarah still be considered for the ECH? I think it's unlikely. Now we only have Mazzaro, Danesi, Lubian, and Squarcini. The latter is not NT material. Will Mazzanti call Chirichella? Will he only take 3 MBs to the ECH?

I dont think that is worth to force her to play, clearly she cannot handle both club and national season. Sadly she need one more free summer.

Sarah Fahr left the training camp due to injury and will start her recovery process at her club facilities.

Injury again???? Things are really serious for her but it is not only her bad luck. This girl needs to lose weight otherwise she will never play seriously volleyball.

Anyway it is very interesting that will happen next. Does Manzatti wants bring Chiricella back? Will Sylla and Danesi let him:lol::lol::lol:? And if Chiricella come back is it possible to have great drama between her and the team???

Injury again???? Things are really serious for her but it is not only her bad luck. This girl needs to lose weight otherwise she will never play seriously volleyball.

Anyway it is very interesting that will happen next. Does Manzatti wants bring Chiricella back? Will Sylla and Danesi let him:lol::lol::lol:? And if Chiricella come back is it possible to have great drama between her and the team???

She's had bad luck. That's all. But in all honestly. Who thought that she after having two ACL could handle both club and NT? I've been saying all this time that that's not possible. As good as she is and as much as she might want it, it's just too much for her body.

• She's had bad luck. That's all. But in all honestly. Who thought that she after having two ACL could handle both club and NT? I've been saying all this time that that's not possible. As good as she is and as much as she might want it, it's just too much for her body.

For some time, there have been rumors that indicate the first injury as the cause of everything...

From many sides we hear about either a wrong operation or a too hasty recovery...

• Fahr, unfortunately, is as strong as she is fragile... pity, because she is (WAS?) a real talent...

I mean to me she's the most complete Italian MB. It is unfortunate because her absence really weakens the MB department. With Danesi playing below her standards and not good in attack as always and Lubian with her weak blocking, who else do we have?

Besides Mazzaro, Graziani and Linda aren't ready and Chiricella I doubt will come back.

• I mean to me she's the most complete Italian MB. It is unfortunate because her absence really weakens the MB department. With Danesi playing below her standards and not good in attack as always and Lubian with her weak blocking, who else do we have?

Besides Mazzaro, Graziani and Linda aren't ready and Chiricella I doubt will come back.

Mazzanti will definitely call Squarcini...

I don't think Chirichella fits into any of his options: moreover, I don't know in what physical shape she is currently...

• Mazzanti will definitely call Squarcini...

I don't think Chirichella fits into any of his options: moreover, I don't know in what physical shape she is currently...

Squarcini is already training with the team. But honestly I would preder if Mazzanti takes only 3 MBs and 5 OHs. I don't like talking badly about players because I'm sure they give their all but Squarcini isn't NT material. If Antropova is allowed to play I'm certain that Mazzanti will take 4 pure OHs plus Egonu, Nwakalor and Kate as OH/OPP.

• Fahr is the next Folie. Both equally good but too physically fragile. It's such a shame to not have someone as good as Fahr in NT.

• so sad about darah

I exprcted to see her in NT

So mazzanti should bring chirichella...not other option because not linda or squarcini are eeady to NT

Also danesi playing so bad

Wow you are really evil. It is not like she is overweight and how do you know her injury is relevant to her weight 🤦 we don't even know what injury she had exactly. People can get injuries although they have perfect BMI😒

Wow you are really evil. It is not like she is overweight and how do you know her injury is relevant to her weight 🤦 we don't even know what injury she had exactly. People can get injuries although they have perfect BMI😒

I am responsible for what I write and not for what your poor mind understands. But anyway if you really do not understand I will explain. The fact that I said that she have to lose weight does not mean that I said that she is fat. Thats your words. I just said that she needs to lose weight. Just that because maybe her weight no matter if it is normal or not, which is normal maybe do not let her to play the volleyball which she want to play. Mihajlovic also was not fat and when she lost some weight and became more skinny her big injury problems stopped and she started to play volleyball again. Did you understand ?

I am responsible for what I write and not for what your poor mind understands. But anyway if you really do not understand I will explain. The fact that I said that she have to lose weight does not mean that I said that she is fat. Thats your words. I just said that she needs to lose weight. Just that because maybe her weight no matter if it is normal or not, which is normal maybe do not let her to play the volleyball which she want to play. Mihajlovic also was not fat and when she lost some weight and became more skinny her big injury problems stopped and she started to play volleyball again. Did you understand ?

Fahr has no overweight problem: she is 194 cm tall x 85 kg in weight and is a player with incredible muscle mass and a lot of power...

Just look at her in the photos in a swimsuit on her IG to understand that there is no extra fat...

The rumors circulating speak of a new knee injury: it is not clear whether the right knee, which has already gone under the knife twice, or the left knee....

At this point there are two main alternatives: if it is the right, the hypothesis that something is gone wrong in the first operation, definitively compromising it is very probable, if it were the left, it is very probable that the girl could have porcelain knees...

In both cases, at 21, her very promising career could also undergo a strong downsizing and it would be a great loss, for the Italy national team and all of volleyball...

• I think the point Steven12453 was trying to make is that Fahr isn't 'overweight' per se, but dropping a weight from her standard weight could have been beneficial for her knees. I don't think i'd have phrased it as "it's not only a bad luck, she needs to drop a weight", lol, because it sounds super passive-aggressive and insensitive.

But first and foremost I don't think it works this way, she has no Mihajlovic-like body type, she's like regular skinny tall athletic player. Sometimes players are just badly unfortunate and I wish everything will be fine at the end of the day with Fahr, she's a joyful player.

Don't sugarcoat it! Everyone can read and understand what you said and what you meant🤦You insensitive bodyshamer! Disgusting🤢 you probably yourself are a couch potato 😒