Italian Women's NT 2023

• Santarelli welcome ! :rose:

In your dreams😂

• Italy has one of the best squads…. With Egonu! I just re-watched the CEV 2023 final between Vakif and Eczaci - Egonu not only scored 40 points with a variety of attacks, keeping defenders perplexed, but her block and defense were insane. Antropova is not even close to the genius that is Paola Egonu. Whoever the coach is, if Italy wants a shot at winning a medal at Paris, it will only happen if Egonu is in the NT full stop.

• İtaly and Zoran Terzic :what:

• İtaly and Zoran Terzic :what:

That's a plot twist😱 but could turn out an interesting choice

• İtaly and Zoran Terzic :Τι:

If I remember right he said before that the only NT who want to coach is Serbia and Russia . Also I do not think that he will give up his club for Italy.

For me Italy needs to let their coach to be also in a club , otherwise they will stay with Manzatti again. Do this and try to bring Guidetti or Santarelli and all will be nice. As for Terzic I do not think that is a realistic option.

• If I remember right he said before that the only NT who want to coach is Serbia and Russia . Also I do not think that he will give up his club for Italy.

For me Italy needs to let their coach to be also in a club , otherwise they will stay with Manzatti again. Do this and try to bring Guidetti or Santarelli and all will be nice. As for Terzic I do not think that is a realistic option.

ı don't think it will happen but never say never

remember santarelli's case

• I don’t like this idea, but what He has crom beeing the head coach of Russia ?! They are not gone play at Paris. He needs to wait 2more years to play with them some big tournament.

Who knows He can come back after two years to become head coach of Russian NT, even though I don’t like this idea….

• Ask Spasojevic and so on... :rolll:

Or Stevanovic 😂