Turkey 2023

• Speaking of Saliha I don't understand why people don't like her so much, she's a really valuable player with a lot of potential.

I have very high hopes for Dilay Özdemir,Gülce Güçtekin and Liza Safronova:whistle:

• I didn't like at all Guctekin with Wisconsin last year. Barnes was far better IMHO...

Was she starter whole season?

• Was she starter whole season?

yes she was. She was a fantastic defender but her reception was terrible and I mean TERRIBLE. Her defense was really really fun to watch though and is likely why she kept her starting spot

• yes she was. She was a fantastic defender but her reception was terrible and I mean TERRIBLE. Her defense was really really fun to watch though and is likely why she kept her starting spot

You roasting Turkish liberos is becoming your trademark huh?🤣

PS: I'm joking, don't write two page answer again😜

• yes she was. She was a fantastic defender but her reception was terrible and I mean TERRIBLE. Her defense was really really fun to watch though and is likely why she kept her starting spot

Indeed I like the idea of using two liberos and alternate them as defender and receiver. It is very commonly used in male volleyball. So gülce can be used in combination with another libero

• 30 players wild roster is reduced to 25 players for VNL. The players excluded are:

Dilay Özdemir (S), Defne Basyolcu (Opp), Eylül Akarcesme (L), Beyza Arıcı (MB), Yaprak Erkek (OH)

Yaprak could have been a great serving sub indeed🤦

• İlkin and Vargas say we have no problem.

Fun fact: İlkin can speak Spanish and will probably be the person who communicates the most with Vargas

• Btw, a couple of days ago Ebrar shared an IG story that imply she is ok with playing as OH.

• Btw, a couple of days ago Ebrar shared an IG story that imply she is ok with playing as OH.

I've seen that too. It is the right attitude 👏