Turkey 2023

• No offense but why would Santarelli want to move down? He's sitting pretty right now with Serbia! Most top coaches are coaching top teams so they probably wouldn't want this job

Noone said that he would. But if this spot was available before he signed with Serbia NT, I'm sure he would have applied. Same would probably with Lavarini. Of course nobody expects him to leave Serbia NT, especially now that he succeeded so much in such a small amount of time

• any idea about Giulio Bregoli? I think he is doing a very good job with Chieri last couple of years. Does anyone think he could be a good candidate?

• I'm thinking now after Gio's official farewell that we will miss him :lol:

I read twitter and people would really like Antiga as a coach and I think it would be a good idea :thumbup:

• I will not miss Gio even if we start being a terrible team. He was not looking inspired anymore and was so negative and had issues with half of Turkish NT players. It's ok to accept the ending of an era without being dramatic about it imo. To everything comes an end. Just because someone else won't be better doesn't mean Gui leaving wasn't the right decision.

• The only person who would make me miss Giovanni is Ferhat. That's because things won't improve under him, I know that for sure.

Any other coach will be fine though, I am sure all the girls will be excited to work with someone new, with a new mentality and fresh relations.

• I will not miss Gio even if we start being a terrible team. He was not looking inspired anymore and was so negative and had issues with half of Turkish NT players. It's ok to accept the ending of an era without being dramatic about it imo. To everything comes an end. Just because someone else won't be better doesn't mean Gui leaving wasn't the right decision.

The fact that something burned out in the relationship between the coach and the team is unfortunately true

I'm there for Antiga :cup:

• Antiga would be good coach, he is expirenced in work with women:teach:

btw I just thinking what about Terzic?!:rolll: He cant do more with russia and he work few years in Fenerbahce, so he know this enviroment. It would be really interesting:/

• I think the TVF should sign with Antiga while he is available now to test him. If things go wrong, they should target Santarelli when his contract is about to end. I will be very surprised if they can convince Brazilian coaches or JLP.

If the coach will be a foreign name, I am more curious to see who the assistant will be etc. I hope they can finally forgive Dehri and add him as assistant coach.

• Mehmet Akif Üstündağ said that the new coach will be there before the Club World Cup

• Altinli

Karmen Aksoy has torn anterior cruciate ligament, Ilayda is after surgery

The MBs I had the highest expectations for NT this season are very talented and Ilayda is extremely unlucky🙁

• Did I get it well? Is Ilyada once again injured? :what:

She had a broken finger and surgery, İlayda is really unlucky to injured😕

• Altinli

Karmen Aksoy has torn anterior cruciate ligament, Ilayda is after surgery

The MBs I had the highest expectations for NT this season are very talented and Ilayda is extremely unlucky🙁

😢😢 I was eager to see her development and hoped Ilayda would be on NT finally.

• She had a broken finger and surgery, İlayda is really unlucky to injured😕

Wishing her speedy recovery, but constant injuries really take a toll on players confidence :/ I still want to see her in NT this summer hopefully

• 😢😢 I was eager to see her development and hoped Ilayda would be on NT finally.

She had surgery on a broken finger, so it's not that bad, but she's very unlucky to injured :rolleyes:

• People voted who should be the new NT coach

Terzic XD

1863498.jpg

• People voted who should be the new NT coach

Terzic XD

1863498.jpg

Who did this!?

• Eczacibasi fans trolling the questionnaire lol. Probably 80% of the respondents do not know who Mazzanti, Kiraly are also and I am sure they watch volleyball once a year in summer.

• according qlesandro garotta turkey want to offer a contract to santarelli

It's not the first yime turkey try to "steal" another coutry's coach