2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• besides I think there is just two better leagues than Brazil (Italy and Turkey) plus she Will play in a team with better ambítious than the teams that could have hired her in Italy and Turkey. Brazil its a really good Place for foreigners imo. The ppl here treat the foreigners very well

• Drca, Busa, Pusic were quite weak today, they were "the leaders" of the game at the previous world championship, and there is really no alibi for a B team or anything. Uzelac as the biggest gain and the brightest moment, pretty much enough, of course for this side.

On the other side, Turkey, with an expectedly great game by Vargas, Ebrar's courage, what might be the first thoughts, really should be praised for the reception that Serbia failed to break during the entire game, and Ilkin and Hande deserve all the praise (and Gizem, of course). but also Cansu, who played a very mature game.

Congrats to Superliga and Fluminese, no doubt that it will be a great lifestyle and volleyball experience, but Uzelac deserve better than that.

• Uzelac was so great, 55% attack for 18yo on such a big match and her first big game for NT :obey: She had decent passing and a few really good diggs as well

It makes the defeat easier :lol:

Do I need to say who you look like now hahahahaha?

Just joking, girl and you deserve this moment (Cofi is truly the most loyal Uzelac fan), if it were Osmajic, Ivanovic (i'm "crying" every time when mention/remember her) or Perovic I would be even harder in praising.

• I read and article that Fluminense hired her despite Chinese offers. Isnt like she hád a shot in big clubs of Europe right now. She did a good game.

• Who says there's nothing new to read on this site? We might have all grown tired of Italian vs Turkish league debates, but we might have a Brazilian vs Turkish/Italian league discussion brewing here.:lol:

• Isn't she nearly barely 19yo? I guess by far more important is regular playing time under decent coach on decent competition level than specifics about where she will play. If Fluminense fits this criteria, she'll be as fine as she would've been in the other league.

• Superliga Will probably be a great experience for her. Nice move by Fluminense Hiring a good prospect. Fluminense did a good season in this last season. There are good players there.

I know very little about the Brazilian league and therefore I trust your judgement...

However, I have heard rumors that your agents have made very expensive requests to the European clubs that have contacted her...

• Fluminense’s Coach is current U-21 head coach

• I know very little about the Brazilian league and therefore I trust your judgement...

However, I have heard rumors that your agents have made very expensive requests to the European clubs that have contacted her...

I hope that things go in a right way. I dont have any idea about the contract ( if there is one) . If i am not mistaken something happened last season with Lozo.

• I like Knollema either.

• I know very little about the Brazilian league and therefore I trust your judgement...

As far as I understand her agency didnt want her to be sub player. They asked for more then one season contract with increase in salary every next season so I guess it was to make sure the club would invest in her rather then having a solid cheap sub when needed (Kinda what happend with Lazovic and Davyskiba in Monza, they were cheap and good as subs while never really given enough time or investment to be starters in future)

Thats my take on it, but its SB so you never know what their thought process is

• As far as I understand her agency didnt want her to be sub player. They asked for more then one season contract with increase in salary every next season so I guess it was to make sure the club would invest in her rather then having a solid cheap sub when needed (Kinda what happend with Lazovic and Davyskiba in Monza, they were cheap and good as subs while never really given enough time or investment to be starters in future)

Thats my take on it, but its SB so you never know what their thought process is

seems fair

• She will be a superstar, but I just don't understand the decision to go to Brazil to Fluminense...

As a general rule, Brazilian teams are based around their defensive system, so playing in Brazil could help her become a more well-rounded player. Fluminense is building a very interesting team for the next season, where she's likely going to be the 1st option in attack, and I'd argue that that would do more good for her in the long run than becoming a bench player in a big Italian club. She's only 18, she'll have plenty of time to play in the Italian league in the future if that's what she wishes.

• Hope Zé dont try tô move Ana C. Tô Opp position. He move Mari from Opp tô OH because he needed power. Now he hás a propor attacking OH. Some PPl dont like Kisy but she hás been domingo good imo. She hás been improving since last season.

I agree that Kisy is doing well, but I also don't think that trying a formation with all 3 OHs is something that needs to be definitive. It's just a test. Now is the time to experiment so that we have a backup plan ready if things aren't working in the finals.

• I agree that Kisy is doing well, but I also don't think that trying a formation with all 3 OHs is something that needs to be definitive. It's just a test. Now is the time to experiment so that we have a backup plan ready if things aren't working in the finals.

I really dont think that Ana C. Hás a good attack in position 2 and 1… she hits way better in 4 and 6. In this last games Júlia B hád a coupple of good attacks on 2 but she hásnt power tô play as Opp. Till now Ana C hás been playing better on recepcion either. Maybe can be the lack of matches by Júlia B.

With Gabi and Ana C there is two good players for OOS What Kisy lacks. But só far I can see Kisy improvenent in power and service from last season. Also she is a great blocker. Rosamaria can also be a good receive Opp. I like Júlia B. And I want her tô have a lot time on court. But having a third option is great from Brazil either.

I agree that its time tô try but I see a lot of hype on find a way tô play with this 3 and a I dont think that this is a must. We have a lot of Opps to develop. Right now we have only 3 good/great OH. Isnt a deep pool of OH.

• Great game by turkey! I like the energy in the team, everyone seems to be very eager to contribute to the team's success. The vibe was way worse when Guidetti was leading the team, especially last year. Santarelli is always in touch with girl, trying to give tips and tricks at every chance he gets. Way more engaging than 'grumpy Gargamel'

Based on two games, İlkin might be 'Lozo' of last year's VNL. She had a decent season by playing regularly and getting responsibility at both reception and attack. She definitely deserved her spot at starting six and so far she plays very solid! She and Hände made a great OH duo so far. Also kudos to Eda, she shows great performance at this age😍

On the Serbian side, Uzelac was the only nice thing. It seems like 2004 generation will have a lot of iconic outside hitters (Arina, Ana Cristina). Rest of Serbian players look out of shape except Aleksic who was a beast at blocking. Busa's fall continues, terrible attacking and even struggles at reception 🤦 I hope her signing with Vakıf won't be true:wall:

• There is also the young Polish OH Martina Crrz..

• Boskovic played poorly for like 2 matches out of 30 in this season, do not even mention in her carrier.. and it was definitely not Hande or Ilkin who blocked her

Yeah Zehra, Aslı and eda were blocking mostly 😂😂😂

• Busa's fall continues, terrible attacking and even struggles at reception 🤦 I hope her signing with Vakıf won't be true:wall:

Busa and Vakif confirmed long time ago (by her for the serbian media, believe me i didn't make this up).

Also Busa was amazing yesterday, you should be a bit more careful and follow every match of her, you are anyway her biggest fan here.