Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Frantti to Vakif.

What is differents between Nika and Frantti. Same type player.

Unstable receivers, good attackers. Next to Gabi and Vargas She is going to be 3rd option for attack so what is the point.

They need some player like Cate Bosetti or who ever is really good and stable passer….

• Frantti to Vakif.

First news about Lozo now Frantii..

She'll go crazy soon :cheesy:

• Stevanovic to Eczacıbaşı

• Stevanovic to Eczacıbaşı

But why ?! She is literally benched so many times in Milano. Eczasibasi choose wrong peak of player performance :gone:

Don’t get me wrong She is great MB but right now their is better MBs. Her level dropped a lot after NT season.

And pls don’t blame Orro for that because Folie and Rettke are performing really good even with her as setter….

• What is differents between Nika and Frantti. Same type player.

Unstable receivers, good attackers. Next to Gabi and Vargas She is going to be 3rd option for attack so what is the point.

They need some player like Cate Bosetti or who ever is really good and stable passer….

Because Cate is a waste of a foreigner spot. At that point they might as well hire Meliha or Seyma.

i dont necessarily disagree re: Nika/Frantti, but its obviously what Gio wants. Is that right or wrong? idk, its his choice.

• So rumor is that Scandicci wants to bring both Egonu and Zhu (renew) with budget for this two only, 2,5M€.

Source is: volleyball.it so this is almost like official. So question is if they agree with it.

• But if all this rumors come as true, Herbots is going to be on the bench one more season. :gone:

Ognjenovic-Egonu

Pietrini-Zhu

Belien-Haley

Merlo

But my God what a team :white:

• No, they would just play Italian MB

But why When you can use Belien - Haley duo.

Herbots and Pietrini are same type player. Pietrini little bit better passer and Herbot little bit better attacker.

• Two players are very hot on the market. And I can’t believe if they are not gone be sign by big teams or teams who wants to challenge big clubs.

Antropova, I hope She is smarter enough to leave Scandicci if Egonu is coming.

And Alexa Gray.

• But why When you can use Belien - Haley duo.

Herbots and Pietrini are same type player. Pietrini little bit better passer and Herbot little bit better attacker.

little better attacker? :/ only reason why herbots dont have great numbers is because she attack 60 balls, from all positions, and blockers know where will ball go.

And that would definitely not be case with Egonu and Zhu in the same team.

• Novara has their eyes on a different OH in the Turkish league.

And would be a worse signing than Nika... so I guess we'll see.

Ana Cristina? Leyva?

• little better attacker? :/ only reason why herbots dont have great numbers is because she attack 60 balls, from all positions, and blockers know where will ball go.

And that would definitely not be case with Egonu and Zhu in the same team.

But that's the thing, Herbots has much better numbers in BEL NT where she attacks 60 balls from all positions against waiting blocks than in Firenze with a much more balanced game :/ She's not made to be 2nd or 3rd option in attack.

• Aleksic and Butigan would be a much better choice for Eczacıbaşı in my opinion

Both are the best MB in the Italian League this year

• Damn we got SO much tea today wow lol. The rumors came In HOT