Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• Macris with KVR It seems pretty good

• KVR, Anthi and Bergmann as starter.

Macris with Double sub instead KVR. Diana as back UP um MB position.

• Kamil Söz likely to take over THY for rest of the season and likely to join Ze's staff for next year.

he was in Ze`s staff in Fenerbahce, propably in 2010.

• Vakif is in serious trouble, no Egonu, no Van Ryk, no Vargas. For some reason, I don't feel bad for them.

Do you guys think Ze will bench both Macris and Diana? That will be surprising to me. I wonder if Anthi's transfer to THY is confirmed, otherwise Vakif should consider her.

• Crovolley on his way to write "how stupid is saying no to Novara for THY". Lol.

Who said Novara wanted to sign her in first place ? :what::what:
    avid ?! Lol

• Vakif is in serious trouble, no Egonu, no Van Ryk, no Vargas. For some reason, I don't feel bad for them.

Do you guys think Ze will bench both Macris and Diana? That will be surprising to me. I wonder if Anthi's transfer to THY is confirmed, otherwise Vakif should consider her.

it was always the plan for Diana to be the third/foreign option (And play in the intl tournaments maybe) like Maglio

Macris complicates things… but it depends on what happens with Sila too.

It’s done. THY went after Anthi after Frantti said no.

Pretty sure Anthi-THY done deal + she doesn't want to be OPP.

If THY want Macris to be starter then they will need a local OH, meaning one of Anthi/Bergmann have to be benched or they need to go for a local OPP and let OH duo be Anthi-Bergmann

Or they need to get a local setter and let 3 pins be foreigners.

Vakif is in serious trouble, no Egonu, no Van Ryk, no Vargas. For some reason, I don't feel bad for them.

Mmmm. About THY I think that maybe they are not over yet with their transfers. Maybe they will try to bring Tugba. And this is make sense because Macris is too good and a very big name so is difficult to bench her.

The logic says Anthi - local OH- Macris - Van Ryk - Kubra - Local MB - Melis.

But my instinct says that Ze will prefer Bergann instead of Anthi who probably will be his last choice of all the foreign ( and from Diana)

• There is possibility Akimova+Vakif?

Vakif is in contact with all opposites lol. So, there is a possibility.

To me, Macris to THY doesn't make any sense. She is already proved her self as starter setter of Brazil. Why Ze wanna work with her? Her game is stabil enough. Like what you gonna teach to a 33 yo setter lmao?

Plus, Fenerbahce point, they need Macris. I know Carlini has hype, still, but she is not elite.

THY should just aimed for Sıla + use 3 foreign pins + Diana as rotation when Şeyma comes in for passing.

• Who will be the next scapegoat then

• I highly doubt that Zé would bench Julia considering this would be her first pro season. He seems to want her as a starter alongside Gabi for the Olympics, so she needs as much playing time as she can get.

I don't think the Macris transfer is happening tbh.