Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• You are talking about the best OH in the world rn. yes there are Cristina and Fedorovtseva but they are different types of OH. You won't find that complete OH as Gabi.

There are 3 other OPPs at the same level as Haak or better than Haak, and there are also OPPs close to Haak's level such as Akimova, Antropova stysiak and Jordan.

Akimova and Antropova are not close to Haaks level atm. They might be in the future, perhaps in 2-3 years, but not right now. Antropova is averaging 40% and Haak 51% in the Italian league right now and in previous season Antropova had 42% and Haak 47%. Antropova is athletic and moves well for someone her size, but she usually struggles vs taller blocks and triple blocks. Akimova has great stats or numbers, but her performances against better oppositions so far have been underwhelming. I agree about Stysiak and Jordan Thompson, though. Stysiak is an exceptional player, but most importantly she is also rising to the occasion and do not crumble vs strong teams.

• Akimova and Antropova are not close to Haaks level atm. They might be in the future, perhaps in 2-3 years, but not right now. Antropova is averaging 40% and Haak 51% in the Italian league right now and in previous season Antropova had 42% and Haak 47%. Antropova is athletic and moves well for someone her size, but she usually struggles vs taller blocks and triple blocks. Akimova has great stats or numbers, but her performances against better oppositions so far have been underwhelming. I agree about Stysiak and Jordan Thompson, though.

Antropova was at least at the same level as Haak at the second half of the last season. She had some injury problem at the first part of the season. And she is 4 years younger than Haak. Still Haak is better but you can count on Antropova if your setter is Wolosz and Oh is Gabi.

Check their stats after 1 ritorno

• crazy?

You are talking about the best OH in the world rn. yes there are Cristina and Fedorovtseva but they are different types of OH. You won't find that complete OH as Gabi.

There are 3 other OPPs at the same level as Haak or better than Haak, and there are also OPPs close to Haak's level such as Akimova, Antropova stysiak and Jordan

Vargas , Egonu and Boskovic will not leave their clubs for Imoco and Antropova , Akimova and Styisiak are not even close in this level . Also Gabi can not carry the team with the same way , she is the best in her position but her attack is not in the same level with the elite OPPS. and she 30 years old. Haak is less than 25 so this means that she has a lot of good years of good game. So yes it is crazy.

• Vargas , Egonu and Boskovic will not leave their clubs for Imoco and Antropova , Akimova and Styisiak are not even close in this level . Also Gabi can not carry the team with the same way , she is the best in her position but her attack is not in the same level with the elite OPPS. and she 30 years old. Haak is less than 25 so this means that she has a lot of good years of good game. So yes it is crazy.

You're crazy for sure crazy problematic.

Maybe they should get a U15 to better satisfy you. The only factor you focus on is age but what about the player's built, height, agility, vertical, are they injury prone are they even fast are they good with reception.

You need to do better than this nonsensical shade

• gabi is great but she can't carry the team on her own. There must be another player. Right now in vakifbank is well balanced team. No elite opp but all players are scoring and still winning. Imoco can bring gabi in. What y'all think of kcook not expensive player? Her and Gabi are on the same level. In my opinion imoco will win everything by signing haak,gabi wolosz and kcook and the rest let go and sign a local players they can still win.

• Antropova was at least at the same level as Haak at the second half of the last season. She had some injury problem at the first part of the season. And she is 4 years younger than Haak. Still Haak is better but you can count on Antropova if your setter is Wolosz and Oh is Gabi.

Check their stats after 1 ritorno

Lmao, just stop it. She is playing with Zhu Ting and Herbots and have Ogenjenovic as a setter, isnt that sufficient for Antropova? Do you genuinely think Gabi/Wolosz would be such an upgrade from Zhu Ting/Herbots/Maja? You dont need to get me wrong here, I am not an hater of Antropova at all, quite the opposite, but she has a lot of work to do before she is on the level of Haak. Up until this point she is too error-prone, weak in clutch-time or clutch moments during the pivotal stages of games (i.e setpoints/matchpoints etc) and downright inefficient in general.

• gabi is great but she can't carry the team on her own. There must be another player. Right now in vakifbank is well balanced team. No elite opp but all players are scoring and still winning. Imoco can bring gabi in. What y'all think of kcook not expensive player? Her and Gabi are on the same level. In my opinion imoco will win everything by signing haak,gabi wolosz and kcook and the rest let go and sign a local players they can still win.

robinson is already signed with the usa side next season

• No way. They have invested on Arina and Ana Cristina and now they are going to let one of them to leave so easily ? I do not believe it.

1M is exaggerated even if that is the entire transfer fee. these pages has become like tabloids. last time, the Muratpasa owner said 200k is their asking price if they let her go mid season. even more experienced and better players dont command that price

• 1M is exaggerated even if that is the entire transfer fee. these pages has become like tabloids. last time, the Muratpasa owner said 200k is their asking price if they let her go mid season. even more experienced and better players dont command that price

Yeah and why, with Arina and Ana Cristina already in the roster and Vargas/Stysiak as OPP, would Fener sense such a desire for an attacking OH? I really do not think Fener have a room for Markova or that she is the playing type they need.

• Lmao, just stop it. She is playing with Zhu Ting and Herbots and have Ogenjenovic as a setter, isnt that sufficient for Antropova? Do you genuinely think Gabi/Wolosz would be such an upgrade from Zhu Ting/Herbots/Maja? You dont need to get me wrong here, I am not an hater of Antropova at all, quite the opposite, but she has a lot of work to do before she is on the level of Haak. Up until this point she is too error-prone, weak in clutch-time or clutch moments during the pivotal stages of games (i.e setpoints/matchpoints etc) and downright inefficient in general.

1. you have nothing to say about her stats at the second part of the season?

2. I am not saying she is at Haak's level but they are not at very differenet levels.

3. I did not say anything about Maja and Zhu or current Scandicci team, but yes, the Gabi Wolosz duo would be better than the current Scandicci formation. Maja and Zhu both are far from their prime. I'm just saying that Imoco could trust Antropova too if they had these two names.

Also scandicci already trusted Antropova to challenge with İmoco, so you are supporting my point in some way.

• 1. you have nothing to say about her stats at the second part of the season?

2. I am not saying she is at Haak's level but they are not at very differenet levels.

3. I did not say anything about Maja and Zhu or current Scandicci team, but yes, the Gabi Wolosz duo would be better than the current Scandicci formation. Maja and Zhu both are far from their prime. I'm just saying that Imoco could trust Antropova too if they had these two names.

Also scandicci already trusted Antropova to challenge with İmoco, so you are supporting my point in some way.

Wolosz and Gabi are not youngsters either. Zhu Ting is past her prime but she is still producing very efficient numbers. She is one of the most efficient attackers of the Italian league atm and producing stats very similar to that of Gabi in Turkey.

Moreover, you are just cherry-picking and manipulating stats with the numbers of Antropova during the second part of the season and weighing those stats with Haaks during the similar time span. Haak had a poor second part of the season whereas Antropova was strong during this period. Meanwhile, Haak had a brilliant first part of the previous season and Antropova started slowly. In addition, the sample size you come up with is simply too small to make a serious point while comparing the stats of one part of the season instead of the entire part, i.e we are talking about a too limited amount of matches to make a conclusion from the evidence.

I mean, to counter the stats of Haak and Antropova during the full season of last year with some more favourable time spans when they come across as equal is pure manipulation of stats and distortions of reality through "fragmentisation". I do not even have time to refute such arguments as I consider it to be a fairly dishonest way of making a point. Of course its plausible to fragmentise reality and manipulate stats by only selecting certain favourable periods where the player you pick to be better played better than the other, it takes no Harry Houdini to create your own reality with "facts". It is for sure possible to find a certain time span, lets say between February to April a given year, where say Louisa Lippmann played on par with Egonu, but it doesnt really prove anything as the sample size is too narrow.

• Volleyball.it is reporting that Gabi is officially coming to Conegliano.

And they are really serious page :white::drink:

https://www.volleyball.it/2023…fIgKGo0upiWYH2wAlcjV5Eeow

Imoco needs to sign someone who is on the same level as kcook and no other players right now in this generation who can play a defensive and offensive player like gabi. Definitely they will try and get her. Aside from gabi who do you think would be a perfect for imoco? Not sure if they will let go plummer and lanier after this season?

• Imoco needs to sign someone who is on the same level as kcook and no other players right now in this generation who can play a defensive and offensive player like gabi. Definitely they will try and get her. Aside from gabi who do you think would be a perfect for imoco? Not sure if they will let go plummer and lanier after this season?

Plummer shouldn’t be with Imoco even from this season.

I will give little bit more time for Lanier to prove herself if not Skinner. Pietrini and Bosetti would be nice names too.