Japan Women's NT 2023

• I want more Nagaoka. I don't understand if she is being saved or whatnot. She looks so beautiful for one thing but I don't want to be superficial. I want some freak whack :lol:

Nagaoka and Miyabe make a good combo. They should use Miyabe more often with Araki unfortunately injured.

• Seki isn't completely awful I guess. The only thing different about her this time is seeing her lowering the toss to utilize the MBs which never happened when Erika Araki and Shimamura were the ones taking turns but the middles are used more now than before and I feel like she focuses on adjusting her toss towards the middles than the hitters.

• the amount of floor action is something new from her lol

Getting Nagaoka to kneel and roll on the floor is in itself a miracle I'm surprised she can still smile after all that.

Remember that time Yamada completely stepped on her entire body during the last Chinese friendly. Girl didn't even try to avoid Miyu she stepped on her twice. Water under the bridge I suppose

• Getting Nagaoka to kneel and roll on the floor is in itself a miracle I'm surprised she can still smile after all that.

Remember that time Yamada completely stepped on her entire body during the last Chinese friendly. Girl didn't even try to avoid Miyu she stepped on her twice. Water under the bridge I suppose

:rolll::rolll: poor thing :rolll:

• It's always better when they are helped off as opposed to carried off

• But wtf? Inoue :white:

• Dang, creepy woman commentator :down:

• Who knows, though? Maybe Inoue will score a bunch of points. She can be a very fine attacker

• Best shot is to kill them with the awesome Japanese serve everyone's been working on

Love the quicks to Airi :rose:

• That was a very nice back attack from Inoue :thumbup:

• Manabe is like off his rocker, comparatively speaking, during these time outs :rolll:

• I like that Sarina is swinging at these OOS balls with a little authority :rose:

• Also, the Back Row is awful.

Ugh :white: