Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• and what about Oveckova - there was written sheshould play in Portigal Benfica, not? But she is not in the roster, Chemik is trying to make her stay? :lol:

• and what about Oveckova - there was written sheshould play in Portigal Benfica, not? But she is not in the roster, Chemik is trying to make her stay? :lol:

I think she's going to Portugal, but it hasn't been announced yet.

• but i saw it already somewhere because i know about it - either volleybox or siatka.org, but on both she is now without club

• but i saw it already somewhere because i know about it - either volleybox or siatka.org, but on both she is now without club

I believe it was added and later removed from volleybox

They sometimes do things like that. I remember that last year someone was constantly removing Blagojević from Developres :D

• OH/OPP Majka Szczepańska-Pogoda (Bielsko) has to undergo surgery and won't be ready to play for about 3 months :(

I'm really worried when I am thinking about injuries in the upcoming season. Bielsko has deep roster so there is no problem, but there are a few teams which will have only 12 players. I guess we have to get used to 7-8-person match lineups :lol:

Also Natalia Gajewska due to the personal reasons left Wiesbaden in the german league, so maybe she will be back to Poland? Milica Bozic will replace her in Wiesbaden, so the rumors abut her joining Chemik Police were just rumors.

• They should've kept Oveckova :D

lol, she definitely wouldn´t stay because of Fenoglio :lol:

• I think they made better choice than Oveckova. Ding Xia is waaaaay better :D

I know. I made that comment becuse someone suggested it's Nikol Milanova

• There are sooooo many questionmarks about Chemik's roster now. I think the only players who can be sure to play in the starting six are Korneluk and Łukasik. The rest is very hard to predict.

I think that Saliha and Ding are also easy to predict. Ding is better than Kowalewska, Saliha is even better than Łukasik. It would be shame if those to will be bench players...