Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• They are playing good, yes but so did Vornkova, Beyza, Yasemin, Elif, Hande in the beggining of last season. Voronkova/Hande had incredible numbers in some regular season games. Thise are only some matches and some balls they get, without Tijana scoring like CRAZY OOS this game they would lose, that’s what I’m talking about, their “good game” is not enough if Tijana is not having her A+ game (which she can’t in every match whole season). Fener won supercup last season without Vargas, Vakif won some games where Egonu didn’t show up, Ecza can’t do anything if Boskovic isn’t killing above 55% most of which are OOS. Arina and Gabi can show up and carry and kill OOS as well, nobody else in Ecza can have above solid game that’s my problem. But mostly Ferhat tbh.

I think it's partially luck related, and Boskovic has to show up in the final matches, this is what ppl complained about. Egonu got 40+ points in the CL finale to win Vakif and herself the cup despite her ok-ish early season performance. Eczacibasi needs better coaching imo, it's not necessarily related to injuries or being tired, they should try to learn about the weaknesses of themselves and their opponents throughout the season more besides just finding ways to win a match. Sometimes losing is the best way to learn.

• If this goes tb, Kuzeyboru will lead the league so far week 2 <3 lol

Also one of Muratpasa and Nilufer will have the oppurtunity to make a new big 3 8o

• I think it's partially luck related, and Boskovic has to show up in the final matches, this is what ppl complained about. Egonu got 40+ points in the CL finale to win Vakif and herself the cup despite her ok-ish early season performance. Eczacibasi needs better coaching imo, it's not necessarily related to injuries or being tired, they should try to learn about the weaknesses of themselves and their opponents throughout the season more besides just finding ways to win a match. Sometimes losing is the best way to learn.

Tijana didn’t show up in playoffs and it’s a fact no one is denying. But they got to CL finals in the first place because Tijana carried whole tam even against Developres and Novara (without her top performance they would lose against those mid teams)

Tijana carried regular season, and even when they had guaranteed 1st place Ferhat had her play just so he can have 26/0 regular season on his resume.
    Now Egonu played 4/10 last games in regular season and wasn’t even major factor for some Vakif wins in CL before finals. She won them finals and I congrutale her she showed monster performance, but she was having hard games as well and Vakif still won, when Tijana is having hard game Ecza loses (and Tijana had only 2-3 bad games whole last season), that’s what I’m saying.

• Even against Fener’s non existent reception and no attack contibution from OHs, Ecza still needed Tijana to score every OOS ball she got so they win in 5 sets… I’m being boring with it but it’s the truth

0/4 again this season and nothing new, I really hope that Tijana leaves if Ferhat doesn’t this is torture

• I think this match was a high quality competition already in the start of the season.

The big 3 stays but for me it is a question mark who will take that notorious 4th spot, because THY is a no for me. Maybe Kuzeyboru this year is really something after promising lineups with no results.

Also, happy to see that Besiktas and other lower teams contribute well until now.

• Tica is simply the sun.. everything and everyone revolves around her...

I felt so let down by THY. I thought all new addition to this team is a step up. Including the coach.

I'd love to be proven wrong in the next matches. Maybe they will finally wake up

the season just has started. It is the second round. lol