Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Vargas blocked over and over that set but Ecza couldn’t even capitalize on it because their passing and setting is so bad lol

• Gray is just bad. Naz as well. Poor playing Hande and Elif still overperform them big imo. But Ferhat is Ferhet.

I get that Naz cannot set Boskovic properly but lets try it when you are down 9 points and its just whatever. Please.

edit: and if last time everybody complained about Boskovic behaviour/attitude, lets talk about Gray because her no-care and no-regret attitude with no motivation is the worst ever.

• That whole last 2 sets were so on Ferhat..

Passing was so bad that they couldn’t attack normal ball and yet instead of putting Aybuke in back row so you can survive Arina’s service run with Hande/Aybuke, he decided to bench Elif for some reason… and he thought that Gray in back line is not the main problem so after a while he benched Hande who couldn’t kill those 5 meter from the net balls (which should’ve gone to Tijana in the first place)

Starting with Gray in the first place was a choice :gone: Voronkova wasn’t even that bad whole game, neither was Hande apart from that 4th set at the beggining…

Did Ecza play 1 ball in system in the whole 4th set? I can’t remember it. Tijana got like 3 balls in whole 4th set :sos:

On the other hand, Drca was amazing whole game and Fener defense was the best I’ve seen in a while from them. Arina had shaky start but was absolute MVP by the end of the match, Vargas had many errors but she was doing her job well enough for them to have offence from both sides.. Gizem and Meliha played their best match of the season imo.

• That whole last 2 sets were so on Ferhat..

Passing was so bad that they couldn’t attack normal ball and yet instead of putting Aybuke in back row so you can survive Arina’s service run with Hande/Aybuke, he decided to bench Elif for some reason… and he thought that Gray in back line is not the main problem so after a while he benched Hande who couldn’t kill those 5 meter from the net balls (which should’ve gone to Tijana in the first place)

Starting with Gray in the first place was a choice :gone: Voronkova wasn’t even that bad whole game, neither was Hande apart from that 4th set at the beggining…

Did Ecza play 1 ball in system in the whole 4th set? I can’t remember it. Tijana got like 3 balls in whole 4th set :sos:

On the other hand, Drca was amazing whole game and Fener defense was the best I’ve seen in a while from them. Arina had shaky start but was absolute MVP by the end of the match, Vargas had many errors but she was doing her job well enough for them to have offence from both sides.. Gizem and Meliha played their best match of the season imo.

very good write up

• Vargas did NOT deserve MVP what a sham lol. There were 3 players more deserving

• So where are the stats? Maybe Vargas eff isn’t as bad as I’m thinking from the eye test