Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• I'm enjoying this game! :dance6: I hope it is also a close 5th set :box:

yes! this has turned into a fine matchup. It's impressive to me that Toyota never rolled over and played dead. Comebacks are my juice

•   :!:Tie Break:!:   

• Nishimura's been pretty scrappy tonight :box:

• Van Hecke is tired. Toyota's in trouble

• Himeji player's keeping Toyota in this game :rose:

• From 3–8 to 13–12 Toyota my hero :rose:

• Wow

• I wonder if she will still stay in Japan after this season

35/69 , 10/17 from downtown , VOM'ing it

• In case folks forgot how this works. The winners of these quote/unquote "quarterfinal" matches tonight will move on to semifinals with JT and NEC

SAGA will play the loser of Saitama/Denso for 5th place

• Saitama v Denso is delayed 40 minutes. There was already a scheduled 4 hour break between the matches :mad:

• Lol them Japan players do love their forehead prisons

Is it me or does she dye her bangs sometimes silver sometimes bronze?

• saga relied too much on nagaoka she was clearly tired by the 4th set. what an absolute waste. still cant convince me that nakajima is anything other than support. that was ugly for saga they could've won this easily but just like in 2020 the defense was awful.

they lack a sub libero and their 2 sub ops cannot be trusted. nakagawa is unreliable and whoever that other op is mika something not ready at all.

• saga relied too much on nagaoka she was clearly tired by the 4th set. what an absolute waste. still cant convince me that nakajima is anything other than support. that was ugly for saga they could've won this easily but just like in 2020 the defense was awful.

they lack a sub libero and their 2 sub ops cannot be trusted. nakagawa is unreliable and whoever that other op is mika something not ready at all.

I already told yall Saga is very inconsistent. Even I don't know how they got this far tbh and without another libero too so props to Nishimura for hanging on but it's painful to see her in some of the games she was definitely struggling especially against NEC who they would normally crush.