25-21

26-24

76–63

Some Toray gamers tonight:

Kotomi Osaki 7/13, 4 Blocks

Tsugumi 20/37

Sylvia 28/66 and 6 Blocks :!:

The two Yoshinos were pretty dull

• Nagaoka literally avoided whacking. Sakae probably noticed it so she shifted to Nakajima

Yeah the problem is she's not pulling any big moves (yet). No guns, no flashy swings, no big sharp turns. It's all too different to such a mild degree that I'm not used to seeing. Probably as a way to preserve herself for the entire season which is understandable but for that to transition smoothly they need another OP that's also got a bang to their swing. Yoshitake is not it.

• Yeah the problem is she's not pulling any big moves (yet). No guns, no flashy swings, no big sharp turns. It's all too different to such a mild degree that I'm not used to seeing. Probably as a way to preserve herself for the entire season which is understandable but for that to transition smoothly they need another OP that's also got a bang to their swing. Yoshitake is not it.

Well neither is Nakagawa. I doubt Kitamado wants to play that position. And Nishimura was also a little off and there's no other libero to replace her. What's up with Hanai though she's been in poor condition since the Turkey match. They oughtta kick her out after this season. Wasting her time there

Shion and Ohtake made some big efforts but only that worked out well

• saga's defense was a mess. everything started to unravel by the 3rd set when nishimura couldn't run and cover whenever rivale's middles put up a short hit. she's stuck waiting but not focusing on the ball for some reason. they clearly need another libero alongside nishimura that's as good as toe. i dont know this hanai person but what a failure

• Position Movement through Today's Matches

NEC (3) and Hitachi (4) will not move their positions with wins in their fourth matches tomorrow

Denso would jump into fourth place with a win and a Hitachi loss.

Hitachi could drop to possibly 9th with a loss as only having 4 points in their two wins.

Standings after 3 matches

• Be pretty cool if Prestige got their first win against Toray tonight. Sylvia will be a problem

[-] Would also be cool if we could see it :cursing: Match has started but no stream yet

• It's difficult to root against Toyota but I'm going to anyway :box: Didn't take long for Shigihara to take her spot back from Nabeya

This could be Denso's year. If they can remain stable until Rosamaria gets fully up to speed, and assuming she remains that way, they'll make Final Stage and :box::box:  :cheesy: :box::box:

• V.League should hire on air commentators from the Philippines. Everything would be more exciting. They could commentate in English, too, for bonus points

• Okawa's hairdo looks like it could fall off her head :lol:

• Prestige v Toray match has started streaming Julian Chow

• Sylvia seems to get younger and cuter every match. She has one of the best OP run-arounds in the league, especially when she dodging a serve :rose:

• Prestige v Toray match has started streaming Julian Chow

You only like that post because of the emo. Am I right? :rolll::rolll: