Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• :thumbup:.. earlier I just kept in touch with the scores, at one point it said Toray 14-0 Prestige,

I thought ... Uh Oh, Prestige are gonna get clobbered again. Turns out the score was actually 14-14 :lol:

Prestige's struggle is going to be like every new team: Learn how to keep a lead, and how to close out a set. They've started almost every set they've played this year with a lead .... and except for one they ended up crumbling**

[-] ** make that two [25–16] set2 against Toray tonight

• Hitachi's admin assistant or Thai interpreter

Someone mentioned her yesterday, too. Is it the girl with glasses and a clipboard thing or someone else?

• What's with the Denso crash and burn?

• This seems like a Hitachi pattern: pull off a stunning win one night and then gets crushed the next night by a lesser opponent :white:

• The other thing Prestige needs to learn the hard way is how to come back from a deficit. I like that they never seem to do the Toray loser face, or look defeated. That's more than half the battle

If they can comeback from 18–21 in this set and force a Tie Break they will be on the road to greatness :super:

[-] 22–22

[-] [-] 23–25 Damn you Sylvia :rose:

Still ... not bad

• :(

Road to greatness will start later, maybe ?

• :(

Road to greatness will start later, maybe ?

yep. Gonna take baby steps

• Denso makes errors at the most inopportune times :white:

• Happy Van Hecke didn't hurt herself on that next to last play of the game :heart:

• JT vs NEC ... Delayed :(

They just started the stream , so the match should start in 10–15 minutes

I think it's going to be a JT 3 :box: 0 NEC crushing blow