Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• I like Hitachi's setter , #2 Keito Saiga , a lot, but I don't think she's ever found Thatdao's sweet spot all year. Thatdao is so good she just deals with it

• I'd say Kasai looks like a V.Leaguer. Not bad for someone who just graduated HS, like, yesterday

• Okayama is just too much for SAGA. I enjoyed typing that :)

• I love Nanami Asano's bitch slap attacks :rose:

• Hitachi :box: Denso Tie Break

Would be so much better if Yuki Noda was playing

• What's with this total Hitachi collapse in the Tie Break :white:

• Could be strategy? They will play Okayama for the semi-finals and Hitachi matches well with the Seagulls, both teams with no EU or American import during V1 season, except for Thatdao. Denso will play JT and has the advantage this time with Rosamaria.

I guess it works out but it's really hard to get me on board with a team throwing a match. In this case, why not throw it in 3 sets and save some energy for the SF? Throwing it in 5 sets gives it more credibility? :lol:

• I blame that knee pads challenged, still in college OH for spoiling my Miyu Kawazoe party :mad:

• I guess it works out but it's really hard to get me on board with a team throwing a match. In this case, why not throw it in 3 sets and save some energy for the SF? Throwing it in 5 sets gives it more credibility? :lol:

More training opportunity for their rookies to see who's ready for the next level, I guess. It's a non-bearing game anyway for both teams.

• New Inoue @Saga is giving V2 noodle spikes

I kinda like her?? only because she looks a bit like Ayano Sato and I can't say no to that but fuck she aint good yall

Maybe I should finally switch to JT next season so I can observe if Shiode really is another version of Sakae. They also have an Inoue at JT who doesn't fully suck

I kinda like her?? only because she looks a bit like Ayano Sato and I can't say no to that but fuck she aint good yall

Maybe I should finally switch to JT next season so I can observe if Shiode really is another version of Sakae. They also have an Inoue at JT who doesn't fully suck

which rookie do you believe in? kasai?

I was excited to see her because she’s good the last time I got to watch her at Haruko but she did not do well. Even Kitamado who I like the most among younger Saga players is such a letdown this VCup :(

• which rookie do you believe in? kasai?

Who do I BELIEVE in? oof that's deep. None. The only rookie I stan is Angel Cross' Hikari Minami but she's a dud talent wise:gone:

I'm very indifferent towards rookies. The last rookie I liked from the get go is Kubota ex-Hitachi. I definitely believed in her back then. In terms of reception she's a lot better than Mayu. I would say around Hayashi's level when she was motivated but that's probably me being biased which you lot should blindly accept lmao

• 2024.03.30 V Cup Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats
    Group A

Denso 3–2 Hitachi

23-25

25-20

25-22

22-25

15-8

110–100

PFU 3–0 Kurobe