2023 FIVB Men's Volleyball Club World Championship

• Sorry for off topic their is no yet women topic.

But I have read on twitter that Conegliano (last year winner) or any other Italian club is not gone be at this year edition.

Like wtf, free pass for Turkish clubs for finals. Give me a break, 2 Turkish clubs and non Italian. Wtf FIVB.

TL and Seria A should organized tournament without FIVB or CEV. With 4 teams from each country….

• Sorry for off topic their is no yet women topic.

But I have read on twitter that Conegliano (last year winner) or any other Italian club is not gone be at this year edition.

Like wtf, free pass for Turkish clubs for finals. Give me a break, 2 Turkish clubs and non Italian. Wtf FIVB.

TL and Seria A should organized tournament without FIVB or CEV. With 4 teams from each country….

This competition has 2 european clubs competing and it’s 2 CL finalists that get tickets. It’s not tournament’s fault that Conegliano lost in quaterfinals lol. If any Italian club got the ticket for this it would’ve been Novara cause they were highest placed Italian team on CL last year.

If there were 2 Italian clubs in finals of CL last year then no Turkish club would get a ticket, but I know you wouldn’t argue then cause it would sit just right with you :win:

Maybe if Conegliano reaches CL finals this year they would get tickets for next year

• This competition has 2 european clubs competing and it’s 2 CL finalists that get tickets. It’s not tournament’s fault that Conegliano lost in quaterfinals lol. If any Italian club got the ticket for this it would’ve been Novara cause they were highest placed Italian team on CL last year.

If there were 2 Italian clubs in finals of CL last year then no Turkish club would get a ticket, but I know you wouldn’t argue then cause it would sit just right with you :win:

Maybe if Conegliano reaches CL finals this year they would get tickets for next year

What is the point to win this CUP if there is no Turkish club in. And the same goes opposite way

Any other clubs don’t have any chance. (Sorry Brazil but that is the case right now)

Last year we had 3 European clubs. Seasons before We had 4 European clubs.

• What is the point to win this CUP if there is no Turkish club in. And the same goes opposite way

Any other clubs don’t have any chance. (Sorry Brazil but that is the case right now)

Last year we had 3 European clubs. Seasons before We had 4 European clubs.

Last time there were 4 European it was in 8 teams format. Ever since it is 6 teams it’s 2 CL finalists+ 2 South American finalists+ Asian championship winner+ wild card (specialy invited) or host

If Tianjin gets to host they will be there . Fener declined call last year so it was Ecza instead as a host.

There might not be wild card invitations this year and they will give it to the club from host country.

They change it constantly but it’s based on continental championship (CL in this case) so Conegliano not reaching semi-finals had not chance of being invited.

from 2024 it will be 8 teams with 2 European+ 2 Asian+ 2 South American+ 1 African+ Host

• much better system with 2 pools of 4 teams.

• From tomorrow.

Any Foreigners in India Team ?

Who is that Guy without eyes in 2nd photo from the left of Aziz ? 😁

• Who is that Guy without eyes in 2nd photo from the left of Aziz ? 😁

I think you’re referring to Masaki Oya, Captain and setter of Suntory Sunbirds. He was the 2nd setter of the Japan NT last year.

For the India roster, I’m not familiar with them but the full lineup are already in the volleyballworld website.

• Indian media didn't give Yu Yuan-tai a close shot when he served the ball in Set 1 !

In Set 2, it gave.

OK!

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Tiebreak!!:box:

Is Suntory now in the semis already regardless of the result of the 5th set?

After winning just one set the Japanese team qualified for semis.

• Alain De Armas had a slip when he served the ball in Set 4 against Sada and Yu Yuan-tai had to replace him.

I don't hope he was injured.

Last year, Alan De Souza also had a slip when he served the ball ...

:wall::wall::wall:

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Suntory Sunbirds has at least 15 players in India now.

• I think that the set just won by Halkbank is what will decide the group

• Didn’t expect Sada losing in straight sets!:white: Happy for Suntory though, now they should be able to avoid Perugia in semis. Hope they can play another good game and upset Minas to make history of the first Asian team reaching the final:super: