Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• According to rumours Uzelac is coming to Galatasaray. She needs to fight to play against İlkin and Kalandadze. Finally very good invest for Galatasaray.

I’ve seen that a few days ago but it was not by any big page so I didn’t wanna share here without source

Is there some real rumors about it or just fan speculations?

Btw, I think she is better passer then Kalandadze and defenitely better defender so I would bet on her to take starting spot even if she doesn’t start at the beggining of the season

• I’ve seen that a few days ago but it was not by any big page so I didn’t wanna share here without source

Is there some real rumors about it or just fan speculations?

Btw, I think she is better passer then Kalandadze and defenitely better defender so I would bet on her to take starting spot even if she doesn’t start at the beggining of the season

I think this is the source

https://x.com/ahbalisson/status/1771479050676064440?s=46

• GS has been such a mess and I remember us here trying to figure out their squad, I’m glad they finally got to their sences.. Alexia, Kalandadza, Yasemin and potentially Uzelac are all GREAT signings.
    Only setter and libero will be ? for them, I really hope they go for foreign libero as they do get space for it. Aylin Acar would also be great option if they can snatch her (idk if she renewed with Vakif), otherwise Jegdic or Stenzel are great options.

What is their plan for setter? There has been rumors about Van Aalen, Bongaerts and Wenerska but seems non of them are coming. Malinov should be good option and she is rumored to Turkey anyways, or Drca if Fener really decides to go for Malinov :wavy:

• Malinov should be good option and she is rumored to Turkey anyways, or Drca if Fener really decides to go for Malinov :wavy:

You wouldn’t want your future NT starting OH to have Malinov as setter in the first year she plays in a top league lol

Didn’t someone say Drca will probably retire after this OG for family?

• GS has been such a mess and I remember us here trying to figure out their squad, I’m glad they finally got to their sences.. Alexia, Kalandadza, Yasemin and potentially Uzelac are all GREAT signings.
    Only setter and libero will be ? for them, I really hope they go for foreign libero as they do get space for it. Aylin Acar would also be great option if they can snatch her (idk if she renewed with Vakif), otherwise Jegdic or Stenzel are great options.

What is their plan for setter? There has been rumors about Van Aalen, Bongaerts and Wenerska but seems non of them are coming. Malinov should be good option and she is rumored to Turkey anyways, or Drca if Fener really decides to go for Malinov :wavy:

ufortunately Stenzel propably will join ŁKS Łódź next season, but I would like to see her in Galatasaray or other team from abroad.

They are getting Bongaerts and Aslıhan as setters. Eylül Akarçeşme and Bihter will be their liberos. They will probably look like this

Bongaerts-Aslıhan

Alexia-Yasemin Özel

Y.Güveli-Ayçin-?-?

İlkin-Uzelac?- Kalandadze-?

Eylül-Bihter

• You wouldn’t want your future NT starting OH to have Malinov as setter in the first year she plays in a top league lol

Didn’t someone say Drca will probably retire after this OG for family?

Current NT starting OH :heart:

Malinov isn’t that bad cmon, she was great/solid this season in all Chieri matches I’ve watched and I think I watched Chieri more then any other Italian team.

Idk about Drca retiring, she seems to be doing great still and she might as well learn some more cash while she can and while she is still top team material, she has at least 1-2 good seasons left in her.

• I mean Bongaerts is okay, but they could have done better defenitely

It would be pitty not to use last foreign spot when they can.. althought Eylul is upgrade over Bihter I think they could also do better in that aspect with Jegdic/Stenzel or some Asian libero.

They aren’t gonna bench Yasemin, Aycin or Ilkin and both OPs are local anyways

Still,

Bongaerts/Alexia

Ilkin/Uzelac or Kalandadze

Yasemin/Aycin

Eylul

could be very very good team imo, not enough to get CL spot but they will fight for CEV cup spot with THY (and probably get it based on THY’s inconsistency and KVR departure)

• According to rumours Uzelac is coming to Galatasaray. She needs to fight to play against İlkin and Kalandadze. Finally very good invest for Galatasaray.

There are other rumors that Scandicci is also trying to sign Uzelac...

It is said that they also tried to bring her to Italy immediately for the playoffs...

• There are other rumors that Scandicci is also trying to sign Uzelac...

It is said that they also tried to bring her to Italy immediately for the playoffs...

I know for the later part, she got a lot of hate from Brazilian fans lately cause her agency tried to force her club to let her go without termination fee so she could join some Italian team for playoffs (I guess Scandicci)

I don’t know if they want her for next season, I think it might have been just for playoffs now cause of Villani injury

• Eylül is not a big upgrade to bihter. She is a better defender but still a liability at reception for a team who will have either uzelac or kalandadze as second oh. They should have gone for a foreign libero. They need that more than a foreign middle

• some transfer news from greece

olympiacos agreed with Isabella Di Iulio who wil replace Giulia Carraro

michaela mlejnkova also leaving after a good year, she is looking for better contract

panathinaikos will replace sherridan atkinson,kenia carcaces and martina samadan who were disappointments

their big target is Anthi Vasilantonaki

Isa

• 🤣🤣🤣.

They wish to sign Vasilantonaki.

She will stay in THY this is the rumour.