Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• I am so so happy that Magda moving to THY:super: she deserve to be 1st OPp in good club. I hope that she will have good conection with Roberta:drink:

• Tainara would be a good fit for FB. She can be a back up Opp and Offensive OH if needed

• If Ze doesn’t insist on Bergmann, Tugba & Anthi duo is promising and doesn’t look much worse than Bosetti/Markova or Hande/Plummer. But I think the THY management can only hope for miracle on Bergmann after this summer:whistle:

What do you think about Tuğba & Neriman OH duo so that Diana could be starter. She was the only Brazilian who played well last season. I think she could have a bigger impact than anthi would do (compared to Neriman)

• I don’t like this at all that Fener is letting go two key players of their team. Fenerbahce is gone look like completely different club in first half and second half of competition. Wtf is this :what:

• ı will be a hater if she goes Novara to be sub of Akimova, she always betrays her talent by spending her seasons in the bench.

• ı will be a hater if she goes Novara to be sub of Akimova, she always betrays her talent by spending her seasons in the bench.

Akimova is injured and will likely have to get surgery, that's why they want her, they should have hired already Mims as backup (maybe she wouldn't end up going there at this point though, I'm not sure)

• What do you think about Tuğba & Neriman OH duo so that Diana could be starter. She was the only Brazilian who played well last season. I think she could have a bigger impact than anthi would do (compared to Neriman)

I think it’d be great to have this combination in some games, but not sure if this OH duo is good enough to challenge the top teams. Neriman had some good games last season, but it wasn’t very rare to see her erratic moments that she was error prone either. I prefer Ze to try Anthi/Tugba first and Neriman as 1st option to sub either of them when needed.
    But all these are just my wishful thinking, I’m quite sure Bergmann will still be the one on court all the time:D

• Volleyball.it says that Stysiak may go to Novara.

https://www.volleyball.it/2024…-igor-arriva-stysiak.html

I would like to see her more in THY than Novara. In my opinion in THY she will have 100% place in starting six and she need to play full season as 1st. If I`m not wrong, she never played full season as starting player in any club.First half of season in Fenerbahce shows, that she deserverd for trust. Its time for her :super:

• I would like to see her more in THY than Novara. In my opinion in THY she will have 100% place in starting six and she need to play full season as 1st. If I`m not wrong, she never played full season as starting player in any club.First half of season in Fenerbahce shows, that she deserverd for trust. Its time for her :super:

If Novara's rumor is true, this means that Akimova's shoulder is in really bad shape and that her next season is compromised: Stysiak would be in the starting six anyway...

At this point, what makes the difference in the girl's choices , it would only be money and personal motivations: she would still go and play in an ambitious club that starts from being the fourth strength of the respective championship...

• Novara is better team than THY, this season and the next one. If She will choose team based on strange She will choose Novara.

THY didn’t achieved nothing this season, they will not achieve anything next season.

• I would like to see her more in THY than Novara. In my opinion in THY she will have 100% place in starting six and she need to play full season as 1st. If I`m not wrong, she never played full season as starting player in any club.First half of season in Fenerbahce shows, that she deserverd for trust. Its time for her :super:

I read on tt, that she is closer to go to Novara at the end.

• I read on tt, that she is closer to go to Novara at the end.

thats fine. we will see what she choose. I hope all the best for her

• https://www.ivolleymagazine.it…e-giovani-eckl-ed-adigwe/

Conegliano 4th middle could be Katja Eckl (2003, Talmassons, Best Blocker from A2 this season)

Adigwe (2006) could be the back up opposite, both are youth players from Imoco‘s academy.

This opens up, fortunately, the transfer of Linda Manfredini to a team where she will be able to play continuously: making her spend an entire season on the bench would have been a real crime...

• really good news if linda could be loaned

But it's so risky as chirichella and fahr have no luck with injuries lately