Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Turkish league should change for 4 + 1 foreigners.

• Zeren Spor is in talks with Uzelac, Mihajlovic, Kubra and Malinov, if they can get into Sultans league. I assume them buying Cukurova’s spot is true afterall.

None of these players is cheap so they for sure mean business. Kubra especially is very good start towards establishing good local core

According to voleybolmagazin they are also interested in Şeyma Ercan and Eda Kafkas

• If Vakif struggled with foreigner spots this season, next year it's gonna be even more wild. :lol:

Cansu/Sila -- Van Ryk/Kipp

Zehra/Yuan/Uyanık?/Bahar?
    Boseti/Markova/Franti

Ayca/Aylin

Those are 6 foreigners, 4 possible per game, and only 3 actually on the court. WTF :sos:

• If Vakif struggled with foreigner spots this season, next year it's gonna be even more wild. :lol:

Cansu/Sila -- Van Ryk/Kipp

Zehra/Yuan/Uyanık?/Bahar?
    Boseti/Markova/Franti

Ayca/Aylin

Those are 6 foreigners, 4 possible per game, and only 3 actually on the court. WTF :sos:

They had 6 this season as well, though 5 are possible per game so they will rotate 1 of Yuan/Markova/Frantti out of squad for each game in the league (my guess)

Bosetti as only defensive OH and Van Ryk are essential, Kipp will probably also be part of most games for double subs

• They had 6 this season as well, though 5 are possible per game so they will rotate 1 of Yuan/Markova/Frantti out of squad for each game in the league (my guess)

Bosetti as only defensive OH and Van Ryk are essential, Kipp will probably also be part of most games for double subs

I didn't notice they had 5 per match, my bad. Math is not my strong suit, okay? :gone:
    (edit: I completely forgot Van Alen is on the team, that is how I made the mistake :S)

• Yuan xinyue Vakıfbank is done deal

I can already imagine my ears bleeding with Cansu and Yuan screaming duet :lol:

• Uzelac is not going to Galatasaray but will be playing in Turkey next season

If she goes to Zeren I doubt they will bring Mihajlovic too, I think they were interested in one of them as offensive OH.. although Uzelac massively improved her passing.
    I would’ve loved to watch Uzelac/Ilkin duo but her going to fresh new team of the league with great ambitions is still great

• Uzelac is not going to Galatasaray but will be playing in Turkey next season

If she goes to Zeren I doubt they will bring Mihajlovic too, I think they were interested in one of them as offensive OH.. although Uzelac massively improved her passing.
    I would’ve loved to watch Uzelac/Ilkin duo but her going to fresh new team of the league with great ambitions is still great

How do you know she's not going to Galatasaray?🤔

• How do you know she's not going to Galatasaray?🤔

I see it all over twitter this morning.. and I mean it’s thread about rumors so :lol:

SB wants her to have somewhat guaranteed position as starter (like last season) so this might be big deal breaker for many teams that show interest in signing her (this is just my personal opinion)

• Im really happy with Yuan signing a team in Europe but Vakıfbank is the worst choice for next season. Their both opps are foreigner, and they don't have any local oh unless they keep Derya for next season so they will have to play every game with Markova and bosetti/Frantti. So yuan will play even less than Ogbogu did this year, probably only for European Cup matches🤦 I wish she could have gone to Eczacıbaşı, she could be a great replacement to useless stevanovic

• Zeren Spor is in talks with Uzelac, Mihajlovic, Kubra and Malinov, if they can get into Sultans league. I assume them buying Cukurova’s spot is true afterall.

None of these players is cheap so they for sure mean business. Kubra especially is very good start towards establishing good local core

Zeren Spor will play in Sultanlar Ligi. They bought Çukurova’s rights.

• Coach Stevan Ljubicic to Zeren Spor

(voleybolunsesi)

I think he is very good considering what options are there now.. and I would guess he is not rly expensive. Both Alba Blaj and Bosnian NT had very solid block-defense set up and he is not afraid to rotate players to find those who work best together.

Speaking of Serbian coaches, I think Jovo Cakovic and Marijana Boricic are great options for any lower level team but them being coaches in Serbian league makes it risky for teams in stronger leagues to hired them. Cakovic especially is proven to be on pair with good coaches with how well Jedinstvo did as underdog against much stronger teams in CL this year.

I’ve read that they also might be interested in Rahimova but she is also rumored to Brazil for next season