2024/2025 Transfer News (Female)

• Have we some news what is going to be happen with the setter and the libero of Milano? I am feeling that we are going to see important additions in these positions. Orro has a really bad season and I believe that the fact that the team depends a lot from her in extent that her injury may even cost the them the place in the final will make Milano to take a second good setter. Also in the libero position I believe that they will not trust the team in to the hands of the inexperienced French player.

.About the setter if the want a good duo I think that Gamze will fit nice in this team. because she can add some speed which is lacks from Milano. If they want something better Naz also is a good transfer despite the fact that she is not playing her best in this season.

About the libero the fact that there are rumors that Gizem will be replaced in FB makes me dream that she would play in Italy. She would be PERFECT for Milano.

I would also want to see more Turkish players in Italian league but I think with current foreigner limit, they are too valuable to let go. Turkish clubs probably pay to Turkish good locals more than italians would have

• I would also want to see more Turkish players in Italian league but I think with current foreigner limit, they are too valuable to let go. Turkish clubs probably pay to Turkish good locals more than italians would have

Yes. I know that it more like a wishful thinking than a realistic possibility but I would like to see that.

• I really wonder what kind of players are going to find in Poland,France,Greece,Romania etc...The most of players are going to play in USA.So these countries must pay a lot to find good players...

You forget Germany. They will suffer the most

• How are these players being distributed in different teams? Will head coaches choose one by one based on a draft ranking? Will it be 6 or 8 teams?

• How are these players being distributed in different teams? Will head coaches choose one by one based on a draft ranking? Will it be 6 or 8 teams?

There will be 84 players, divided into 6 teams. The League will create the teams and, apart from a few stars, it is still unknown how they will be made. However the criterion they say will be to make 6 balanced teams...

I read somewhere that one criterion will be to place players of particular nationalities in cities where these nationalities are more present, to create more bonds between teams, players and the public...

The first two or three years (I didn't understand well) the teams will not have their own autonomy.
    The players are owned by the league and sign a contract directly with the central organization which will pay salaries, accommodation, travel, healthcare and everything else...

Fore the same period, salaries are blocked and all players will earn the same amount: furthermore, to differentiate wages, there will only be individual awards (MVP of the match, of the championship, best scorer, etc.) and those of squad…
    After this period, if the championship works, the league will sell the teams to investors who will become owners and everything will start "American style" as for the NBA, WNBA, MLB, NHL etc...

• There will be 84 players, divided into 6 teams. The League will create the teams and, apart from a few stars, it is still unknown how they will be made. However the criterion they say will be to make 6 balanced teams...

I read somewhere that one criterion will be to place players of particular nationalities in cities where these nationalities are more present, to create more bonds between teams, players and the public...

The first two or three years (I didn't understand well) the teams will not have their own autonomy.
    The players are owned by the league and sign a contract directly with the central organization which will pay salaries, accommodation, travel, healthcare and everything else...

Fore the same period, salaries are blocked and all players will earn the same amount: furthermore, to differentiate wages, there will only be individual awards (MVP of the match, of the championship, best scorer, etc.) and those of squad…
    After this period, if the championship works, the league will sell the teams to investors who will become owners and everything will start "American style" as for the NBA, WNBA, MLB, NHL etc...

And let's hope they merge with PVF, because it's working very well so far and there is no need for another ABA vs NBA era.