2024/2025 Transfer News (Female)

• All average or old beside Tia

Yeah, but for this particular reason they could have been valueable for teams in a league such as Bundesliga. With a lot of "average" players leaving for LOVB it will be difficult for German teams to fill the void, as its precisely those types of players who thrived in Germany in the past. They are now in short supply.

• As I said before, I dont think LOVB will impact Italy or Turkish leagues but mid level leagues like France, Germany and Poland will suffer since they get average or fresh out of school NCAA players and they don't have good locals (except Poland)

By the way how many teams will compete in lovb? It seems like there are already like 100 players signed with them.🤔

• As I said before, I dont think LOVB will impact Italy or Turkish leagues but mid level leagues like France, Germany and Poland will suffer since they get average or fresh out of school NCAA players and they don't have good locals (except Poland)

By the way how many teams will compete in lovb? It seems like there are already like 100 players signed with them.🤔

meanwhile Vakıfbank losing their starting MB and Opp and İmoco is losing their best OH.

Maybe they wouldn't affect men's volleyball, but the player pool for women is very limited, of course they would. If they increase the budgets and create sometihng like WNBA, they will effect much more.

I thought differently and it seemed like they would fail and disband in a few years, but after seeing the atmospheres at PVF, I changed my mind.

• meanwhile Vakıfbank losing their starting MB and Opp and İmoco is losing their best OH.

Maybe they wouldn't affect men's volleyball, but the player pool for women is very limited, of course they would. If they increase the budgets and create sometihng like WNBA, they will effect much more.

I thought differently and it seemed like they would fail and disband in a few years, but after seeing the atmospheres at PVF, I changed my mind.

They will be replaced by other top players. Other leagues don't have that luxury. By the way, Thompson wasnt really their starting Opp, carutasu played more than her

• They will be replaced by other top players. Other leagues don't have that luxury. By the way, Thompson wasnt really their starting Opp, carutasu played more than her

:sos:

Ofcourse it will.

Italy has a lot of American players.

if it goes well for the new US leagues, give them 3 years or so and they could be the new go to league.

• Have we some news what is going to be happen with the setter and the libero of Milano? I am feeling that we are going to see important additions in these positions. Orro has a really bad season and I believe that the fact that the team depends a lot from her in extent that her injury may even cost the them the place in the final will make Milano to take a second good setter. Also in the libero position I believe that they will not trust the team in to the hands of the inexperienced French player.

.About the setter if the want a good duo I think that Gamze will fit nice in this team. because she can add some speed which is lacks from Milano. If they want something better Naz also is a good transfer despite the fact that she is not playing her best in this season.

About the libero the fact that there are rumors that Gizem will be replaced in FB makes me dream that she would play in Italy. She would be PERFECT for Milano.