Türkiye NT - 2024

• Alexia just need to play well against to reduce these hate. The last 2 seasons have not helped her at all. She was literally suck. People expected much more from her, after constantly performing poorly most of her fans stopped supporting her.

Even Zehra, Eda, Hande, İlkin and Ebrar receive tons of criticism when they play bad, so it is normal in Türkiye that she gets that much hate when performing like that. I mean lnyche is a bad thing but everyone would get that treatment if they play like her and in same situation.

She will probably play in the VNL for 1 week, she has to play well that week, otherwise she may want to return Romania... If she play well, only some toxic fans would hate her.

• Well at some points, I agree with you but it was not Alexia's fault to sit at the bench. Vakıfbank hired her for one season and then got her back. The point is that, she had been treated like some other local players, since those high ranked teams spend a lot of dollars for foreigners and have a pressure to keep them in starting six.

In order to improve their performance, players need to play continuously and consistently. Again, if she didn't find that opportunity, it was not completely her fault. I am sure that, she will find more opportunity in the new club and also if Santarelli trust in her and gives her enough time to show herself (which I hope she will) then all will shut up. By the way, she didn't have a very poor performance, but she didn't manage to raise the bar.

About above mentioned players, all might have ups and downs, which is so natural and I am not expecting from people, who never involved into any sports either professionally or semi-professionally to understand the situation and what they say (those idiots on X), doesn't mean anything to me. In addition, these sick minded people do not represent Türkiye. I am definitely sure that, they are in minority but they are sounding loudly.

One player is exception here and this player is Ebrar. No one can criticize her because of her performance in general. She is an exceptional player, playing in both positions succesfully. All she needs to do is, to rasp her aggressive, spoiled and provoking attitude on the court and that is all. If she manages it, she will definitely become a a real diva of the courts and will be admired more than ever.

• Well at some points, I agree with you but it was not Alexia's fault to sit at the bench. Vakıfbank hired her for one season and then got her back. The point is that, she had been treated like some other local players, since those high ranked teams spend a lot of dollars for foreigners and have a pressure to keep them in starting six.

In order to improve their performance, players need to play continuously and consistently. Again, if she didn't find that opportunity, it was not completely her fault. I am sure that, she will find more opportunity in the new club and also if Santarelli trust in her and gives her enough time to show herself (which I hope she will) then all will shut up. By the way, she didn't have a very poor performance, but she didn't manage to raise the bar.

guidetti gave chances to all players this season. I dont agree witht the forum about he did not use Van Aalen much that's why Van Aalen performed poorly etc... same goes for Alexia, he gave her some chances but almost at all big games she hit with embaressing ratios like %0, %15.

about playing regularly yes that can help her, we will see but ı also remember her performance dropped significantly at the second part of the season in Galatasaray.

she has some potential but cant use her. I like bongaerts, hope she can help her to reach that potential.

• All she needs to do is, to rasp her aggressive, spoiled and provoking attitude on the court and that is all. If she manages it, she will definitely become a a real diva of the courts and will be admired more than ever.

ı think her attiude on her court boost her performances usually, also it makes more fun to watch. she should continue playing this way, just needs to stop some stupid social media posts.

• Alexia just need to play well against to reduce these hate. The last 2 seasons have not helped her at all. She was literally suck. People expected much more from her, after constantly performing poorly most of her fans stopped supporting her.

Even Zehra, Eda, Hande, İlkin and Ebrar receive tons of criticism when they play bad, so it is normal in Türkiye that she gets that much hate when performing like that. I mean lnyche is a bad thing but everyone would get that treatment if they play like her and in same situation.

She will probably play in the VNL for 1 week, she has to play well that week, otherwise she may want to return Romania... If she play well, only some toxic fans would hate her.

Wow it is so dumb that you are trying to justify the hate she is getting 🤦 playing not great (she wasn't terrible as you implying, she had similar stats to Jordan) is not a reason to all those terrible things people write about her

She played bad so she deserves the hate. You sound like one of those toxic fans yourself 🙄

• Wow it is so dumb that you are trying to justify the hate she is getting 🤦 playing not great (she wasn't terrible as you implying, she had similar stays to Jordan) is not a reason to all those terrible things people write about her

She played bad so she deserves the hate. You sound like one of those toxic fans yourself 🙄

exactly. how can you say that it's normal that she gets hate when she performs like that? No, it's not normal. Also she wasn't THAT bad as you are saying, for sure she wasn't EMBARASSING. What's embarassing is hating on her, she is literally just 20 years old, already playing in the best teams in the world. And even if she played the worst season ever, she wouldn't deserve all the hate she's getting.

• ı am not saying they are doing good, ı dont like turkish fans in general but ı am saying it is not special treatment in Türkiye, every player would get that much of hate when play like her, plus she wants to play for the NT, so people question her more than the others . She just needs to play well.

• Alexia's stats in the big games

Conegliano 3 points 1/8 -2 WL

Conegliano 1 points 1/4 -2 WL

Eczacıbaşı 0 points 0/4 -4 WL

Eczacıbaşı 4 points 3/13 0 WL

Eczacıbaşı 1 points 1/1 +1 WL

Eczacıbaşı 3 points 2/5 +2 WL

Eczcıbaşı 2 points 2/4 + 2 WL

Fenerbahçe 3 points 2/10 +1 WL

Fenerbahçe 3 points 2/5 +1 WL

Fenerbahçe 2 points 1/8 0 WL

Milano 0 points 0/4 -2 WL

Milano 7 points 7/10 +5 WL

I would call that embarrasing, as you say, Jordan was bad too, so Guidetti gave her some chances but she had literally zero impact on the games and played worse than jordan so she got benched again after few points.

• I can understand if you are saying she isn’t playing good but there are some people who just being straight up disrespectful and rude.
    She is still so young. She needs to play regularly. A few years ago Alexia was considered better than Vargas by some people. Vargas kept improving yet Alexia spent 2 seasons being a bench player. Now look where they are. I still think she has potential and a good addition to have in NT

• Alexia was terrible in vakifbank and she simply doesn't deserve to play as "locked" player in vnl instead of tutku burcu when Vargas takes a week off.

I hope Santarelli will give Vargas a week off in America week and let Tutku Burcu&Alexia compete.

The problem people have is that the way press and clubs talk about Alexia, our national team player, like she is one of the main players.

• ı am not saying they are doing good, ı dont like turkish fans in general but ı am saying it is not special treatment in Türkiye, every player would get that much of hate when play like her, plus she wants to play for the NT, so people question her more than the others . She just needs to play well.

This is totally rubbish mate. What do you mean by saying "ı dont like turkish fans in general"? It goes in the same way, if I say, I don't like Italian or Serbian, or German or Japan or Chinese fans in general. Even in these threads, you may see many Turkish users having different point of views, opinions and ideas.

It seems like you did not understand what I said. Those idiots are same in everywhere, they are in minority but sounds loudly. On the other hand, you contradict with what you claim and what you share. Your figures clearly indicate that, she didn't have much chance in the team, mostly less than 10 hits for an opp, which is redicilous and expecting to be fruitful?

Besides, your claim about her that, her performance was bad in the 2nd half of the season is completely false info. You should better cross check it.

• This is totally rubbish mate. What do you mean by saying "ı dont like turkish fans in general"? It goes in the same way, if I say, I don't like Italian or Serbian, or German or Japan or Chinese fans in general. Even in these threads, you may see many Turkish users having different point of views, opinions and ideas.

I can say ı dont like brazillian and italian fans in general too... they are too fanatic and don't accept any criticism to their players. ı am talking about the people ı saw on the twitter. ofc ı like some of Turkish, Brazilian and italian volleyball fans that are not too fanatic.

I do not like the groups that are too fanatical and protect their own team, own players or own ideas no matter what, not only in volleyball but in all areas of life. They all become arrogant. You can't talk about anything with these people.

• I can say ı dont like brazillian and italian fans in general too... they are too fanatic and don't accept any criticism to their players. ı am talking about the people ı saw on the twitter. ofc ı like some of Turkish, Brazilian and italian volleyball fans that are not too fanatic.

I do not like the groups that are too fanatical and protect their own team, own players or own ideas no matter what, not only in volleyball but in all areas of life. They all become arrogant. You can't talk about anything with these people.

What you like, dislike or hate, is up to you mate. All I can say on my behalf is that, any kind of productive critics or true information is very much welcome for the team or player, no matter I like or dislike. All I can't stand is manipulative and false information and yes if this comes especially to the team or to players I support and like. Obviously, this is human nature.

I do not have any prejudice to any nation or any player. I do not group players by nationality. Similarly, I do not group users or fans by nationality. As I said, any productive, decend and objective critic comes from anyone for any player or team is welcome.

Lastly, I would like to say that, I am writing on GS forum as well. Do you know what? There are some people in that forum as well that, when the team wins back to back, they are hiding as much as they can and suddenly appears with such stupid and disrespectful critics right after one loss. I don't give any credit to those. When the team or the player(s) deserve it I praise, or else, if they are bad, I share my critics.

Overall, idiotic attitude is not related with any team or nation. Idiots are idiots and trolls are trolls everywhere. This is what I know and say.

It is not like we have many other Opp options for NT anyways🤦 what are the other options Meryem boz who spent whole season at bench? Ceren kestirengoz who played in second division? 37 years old Yeliz askan? Tutku Burcu who skipped half of the season due to injury and then lost her position to Dambrink? Yasemin Özel is the only other turkish Opp who had a decent season but no one can claim that she was better than Alexia

Criticizing is different than hateful messages so you justifying such behavior is not cool :hit::down:

• Alexia was terrible in vakifbank and she simply doesn't deserve to play as "locked" player in vnl instead of tutku burcu when Vargas takes a week off.

I hope Santarelli will give Vargas a week off in America week and let Tutku Burcu&Alexia compete.

The problem people have is that the way press and clubs talk about Alexia, our national team player, like she is one of the main players.

No she wasn't terrible. And for sure she wasn't worst than Tutku who was mostly either injured or sitting on bench except a few good games in GERMAN LEAGUE (with all respect)

• This is a VERY misleading stat, she didn't play full game in any of these matches and still finished with positive WL.

• This is a VERY misleading stat, she didn't play full game in any of these matches and still finished with positive WL.

ı am wondering why she did not played any full game then?

you should go and look where she enters the game. Since she looked so bad Gudietti could not keep her on the court more than 1-2 sets.

• It is not like we have many other Opp options for NT anyways🤦 what are the other options Meryem boz who spent whole season at bench? Ceren kestirengoz who played in second division? 37 years old Yeliz askan? Tutku Burcu who skipped half of the season due to injury and then lost her position to Dambrink? Yasemin Özel is the only other turkish Opp who had a decent season but no one can claim that she was better than Alexia

Criticizing is different than hateful messages so you justifying such behavior is not cool :hit::down:

ı am ok with she play for the NT as you said we dont have many options but ı am saying she performs really poorly she needs to play well to end these hate. When she plays that bad and none can defend her against these criticisms.

She gets more hate than Van Aalen, Jordan or Busa because also she wants to play for the NT, so she has to show her worth.

• I guess TVF has no plan about including Yasemin Güveli to the team.

• Kübra, Meliha, Yasemin and Saliha are not part of the camp roster, ı thougth we had a bit larger roster