Türkiye NT - 2024

• Yes but she injured in the second game and couldn't play. Then, she missed 2013 eurovolley and 2014 wch.

Exactly! That's what I meant, turkey could have played way better in those tournaments if she was healthy.

• Dilay is reminding me of Naz so much, both the looks and her playing style. She is already a charismatic leader. I love Elif but I think dilay's ceiling is even higher than her and she will probably be the starting setter next Olympic cycle

Türkiye having great setters Elif and Dilay secured the position of setter for many years:box:
    There is also Lila also Buket as option number 3:rose:

• Türkiye having great setters Elif and Dilay secured the position of setter for many years:box:
    There is also Lila also Buket as option number 3:rose:

Lila maybe but buket is older than all 3 options and she is not better than them, so I wouldn't count on her

• Lila maybe but buket is older than all 3 options and she is not better than them, so I wouldn't count on her

Unfortunately Lila has the impression that she has not developed much , but I really liked her when I watched her in the junior national team.
    I hope that she will be under the care of a good coach because Lila has huge potential😊

However Elif and Dilay will be one hell of a pair of setters in the next Olympic cycle.:rose:

I agree that Türkiye has quite a young squad and there is no need to completely rejuvenate it with younger players and just add 1-2 people for each position every year.

• Unfortunately Lila has the impression that she has not developed much , but I really liked her when I watched her in the junior national team.
    I hope that she will be under the care of a good coach because Lila has huge potential😊

However Elif and Dilay will be one hell of a pair of setters in the next Olympic cycle.:rose:

I agree that Türkiye has quite a young squad and there is no need to completely rejuvenate it with younger players and just add 1-2 people for each position every year.

Lila was great at age group nt competitions but she didn't live up to the expectations so far. She didn't even play as starter this season. Hopefully next season she will show her true potential

For next Olympic cycle we will only need a replacement for eda. Begüm kaçmaz, Bengisu Aygün, yasemin güveli, deniz uyanık etc are all good candidates. And maybe also a libero although gizem can play another cycle since liberos generally retires at later ages

• Lila was great at age group nt competitions but she didn't live up to the expectations so far. She didn't even play as starter this season. Hopefully next season she will show her true potential

For next Olympic cycle we will only need a replacement for eda. Begüm kaçmaz, Bengisu Aygün, yasemin güveli, deniz uyanık etc are all good candidates. And maybe also a libero although gizem can play another cycle since liberos generally retires at later ages

What do you think about İlayda Naz Gergef? She seemed quite good to me

• wow so turkey tried to naturalize Haak

Wow how many attempts boskovic,haak,vargas,carutasu......

• What do you think about İlayda Naz Gergef? She seemed quite good to me

I've watched her only twice, she looked good for her age but I'm more hopeful for selin adalı and berre ince

Irony is french federation tried to naturalized haak and you are here to spread BS instead 🤦

• Irony is french federation tried to naturalized haak and you are here to spread BS instead 🤦

That was well know by everyone

I wonder what her lastname would've turned into. They wanted Boskovic to be Boskoglu. Hahahaha

Jokes aside, why bothering naturalizing players instead of developing your own, especially with the resources and how popular volleyball is among girls in Turkey.

And your source is? TikTok?😂

• I wonder what her lastname would've turned into. They wanted Boskovic to be Boskoglu. Hahahaha

Jokes aside, why bothering naturalizing players instead of developing your own, especially with the resources and how popular volleyball is among girls in Turkey.

Probably we would have asked Italians since you guys had 3842884 different naturalized players in your male and female rosters for 3 decades