World League 2008

• The last news is that the oldest and more experienced players in the bulgarian team such as Plamen Konstantinov, Evgeni Ivanov and Vladimir Nikolov most probably will miss the World League 2007

U mean 2008? :)
    Cool cause it means that youner players will get chance to play. I hope it will be Aleksiev and Aleksandrov :whistling:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• And Ruskii, I was reading the posts before and I saw your opinion about Brazil playing without Ricardo in the World Cup, as you see they've won the competition again. I congratulate them on their success and I am a liitle bit sorry that Bulgaria is not on their place, but there is time for everything. ;)

My dear friend AFROMAN,

I will do my best to go and see all the matches during the WL finals because this is going to be my very last opportunity to see our record-breaking team that has made history. After Beijing, many players will retire and our coach is going to leave. Bernardo (aka Bernardinho) was a great leader and has taught us many things. He's an icon here in Brazil and a gold medal in Beijing will be the icing on the cake for his amazing career as a coach.

In 2009 our dream will be over. Of course we are going to remain a top team in the World and we are going to fight for gold medals, but It won't be like it is today. Giba and Gustavo said they would try to go to WCH 2010. If they do that, maybe our dream can last a little longer..... :drink:

• I read somethig that after OG 2008 Rezende wanna leave the team. It will be big loss for bazilian team. Hey let`s ask him about beeing the coach of Poland haha :win:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I read somethig that after OG 2008 Rezende wanna leave the team. It will be big loss for bazilian team. Hey let`s ask him about beeing the coach of Poland haha :win:

He was offered MILLIONS to coach the chinese team for Beijing, right after Athens and he refused.

He said he will quit because it involves a lot of pressure. He will keep on coaching female and male teams, just not NT. And he said that if he ever decides he will keep on coaching a NT... he would never trade Brazil for any other team...

He better be speaking the truth.... :super:

• I was kidding... :S we have the person who will be coach of NT after Lozano :whistling:

Plamen Konstantinov

• I agree with Brazilian Guy! Bernardinho is VERY IMPORTANT in Brazil and he said that leave the NT after OG 2008!

Giba e Gustavo until WC2010... could happened! André N. , Dante , Murilo... all have age to stay GOOD shape to the WC 2010 in Italy! :D

And Ann, I like Raul Lozano.. but u (Polish) don´t have a GOOD coach for Poland ????

It´s BETTER the COACH and the PLAYERS speaking the same LANGUAGE (Polish) :)

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• And Ann, I like Raul Lozano.. but u (Polish) don´t have a GOOD coach for Poland ????

We don`t have. We need a person who is outside polish federation and all influences... :whistling:

Plamen Konstantinov

• I think the former coach of the women team Andjei Neimchik ( I don't know how to spell it :D ) will be a good opportunity for Poland, anyway I don't like Raul Lozano and I am glad he is not a the bulgarian coach. Martin Stoev is the perfect coach for us. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I think the former coach of the women team Andjei Neimchik ( I don't know how to spell it :D ) will be a good opportunity for Poland, anyway I don't like Raul Lozano and I am glad he is not a the bulgarian coach. Martin Stoev is the perfect coach for us. ;)

You were really close: Andrzej Niemczyk :D But talking seriously: there are coaches who do great job being a coach of female team, but don't know how to work with men. Niemczyk is one of them. I think he wouldn't be a good solution for us. First of all: we have to wait wheter Poland qualify to Beijing. If not - then will be time to looking for a new coach. Till the OG qualification will have ended, we should let Lozano work in peace.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Hahahaha u are kidding or what? Niemczyk FOR SURE WON`T be a coahc of polish guys :thumbup:
    And speaking of Lozano and Stoev, yeah i`m also happy that Stoev is NOT polish coach :D we dn`t have problems with his fobia about flying :whistling:
    Lozano is perfect in this position. But after OG he will leave us. Don`t worry we will have next good foreign coach :whistle:

Plamen Konstantinov

• I personally don't like when the coach is not bulgarian, because I think that Martin Stoev is a GREAT coach. He achieved 2 bronze medals and could have more, but that's life. As I said I don't like Lozano, but Poland should qualify for the Olympics because Poland is one of the best and it won't be the same if they don't qualify.

Sorry Ann, but my skills in polish are not so good like yours in bulgarian. :D

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Edited once, last by AFROMAN ().

• Change the Subject!

I´m thinking... Remember the Bulgarian player... GANEV.. he played in WC 1994 and OG 1996.. the SERVE is CRUSHED!!!

Nowadays.. he´s working in volleyball?

• Change the Subject!

I´m thinking... Remember the Bulgarian player... GANEV.. he played in WC 1994 and OG 1996.. the SERVE is CRUSHED!!!

Nowadays.. he´s working in volleyball?

LUBOMIR GANEV, he's one of the greatest volleyball players, ever born. :)

• Afroman, I remember Ganev.. he´s LOVED to play against brazilian!! hehehe!

The guy was a "MONSTER" .. is really BIG!

What do u think about Tande and Marcelo Negrão. Plays in same years that Ganev

• Afroman, I remember Ganev.. he´s LOVED to play against brazilian!! hehehe!

The guy was a "MONSTER" .. is really BIG!

What do u think about Tande and Marcelo Negrão. Plays in same years that Ganev

I've never watched their matches, but I've heard of them, that they were very good players. :)

• Afroman , search some games of Brazil in OG 1992. Brazil was CHAMPION with a RECORD 8-0!

BRAZIL X USA - BRAZIL x CEI - BRAZIL x HOLLAND - BRAZIL x CUBA... only GREAT PLAYS!!!!!! :D

• seems like you have information :lol: :whistling:

No only suspicious :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Do you know when the competition starts? :)