World League 2008

• After the Olimpic Games ok? :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• The schedule about the matches in group C of the World League is ready. Bulgaira will face Spain in Varna at the first round, then 3 away challenges - Finland, USA, Spain, and then the last 2 rounds will be in Varna against Finland and USA. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I think we will beat Spain in the first round then revenge to Finland (big clash (kleske :D ) with serves) and USA - maybe 1 loss here and then win at home against Finland and USA - maybe again 1 win and loss to Spain - 1 or both. So Bulgaria will be with 4 four straight wins against Finland, 2 - USA and 2 - Spain and this is minimum. So min 8 wins and 20pts. USA - against Finland - 4, against Spain - maybe 1, Bulgaria - 1. Spain - 4 against Finland, 1 against Bulgaria and 3 against USA. This group will be perfect training for the Olympic Games. Like Martin Stoev said, if we qualify for the WL 2008 we'll play with new and young players, who are in Junior team. But till then we don't know which players will be in shape and etc. Of course we must consider their shape after Intercontinental qualification. The games will be played in Brazil - we must see them at night - hope I will take my exams.

• I think we will beat Spain in the first round then revenge to Finland (big clash (kleske :D ) with serves) and USA - maybe 1 loss here and then win at home against Finland and USA - maybe again 1 win and loss to Spain - 1 or both. So Bulgaria will be with 4 four straight wins against Finland, 2 - USA and 2 - Spain and this is minimum. So min 8 wins and 20pts. USA - against Finland - 4, against Spain - maybe 1, Bulgaria - 1. Spain - 4 against Finland, 1 against Bulgaria and 3 against USA. This group will be perfect training for the Olympic Games. Like Martin Stoev said, if we qualify for the WL 2008 we'll play with new and young players, who are in Junior team. But till then we don't know which players will be in shape and etc. Of course we must consider their shape after Intercontinental qualification. The games will be played in Brazil - we must see them at night - hope I will take my exams.

Don't worry, we'll make it to Brazil, we are usually in the hardest groups everytime, so, nothing surprising for us. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Well, all I knowis that I'm definitely gonna watch the finals

It's the second time ever I've enjoyed living in Brazil... first, the Pan American games , now the WL and in 2014 the soccer World Cup....

Thank God people are finnaly paying attention to my country...

Hope there's the Olympic Games around here soon...........

• The schedule for all groups is announced.
    http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…titions/WorldLeague/2008/

Group A
    13-15 June
    Brazil-Serbia
    Canada-France
    20-23 June
    France-Brazil
    Canada-Serbia
    27-29 June
    France-Serbia
    Canada-Brazil
    4-6 July
    France-Canada
    Serbia-Brazil
    11-13 July
    Brazil-France
    Serbia-Canada
    18-20 July
    Brazil-Canada
    Serbia-France

Group B
    Cuba-Italy
    Korea-Russia

Cuba-Russia
    Korea-Italy

Cuba-Korea
    Italy-Russia

Russia-Cuba
    Italy-Korea

Russia-Italy
    Korea-Cuba

Russia-Korea
    Italy-Cuba

Group C
    Bulgaria-Spain
    Finland-USA

USA-Bulgaria
    Spain-Finland

USA-Finland
    Spain-Bulgaria

Finland-Bulgaria
    Spain-USA

USA-Spain
    Bulgaria-Finland

Bulgaria-USA
    Finland-Spain

AFROMAN

I must say that Bulgaria is what is now thanks to hard gropus. I remember in 2004 we were with Cuba, France, Poland and sbd else and we won. And from then I remember Poland and what happened to them :lol: . We went to Katowice and they beat us 3-1 first game, because of our big mistakes, the second we had beat them and when they came to Varna we have smashed them with straight 3-0 wins! They were so poor!

• I must say that Bulgaria is what is now thanks to hard gropus. I remember in 2004 we were with Cuba, France, Poland and sbd else and we won. And from then I remember Poland and what happened to them :lol: . We went to Katowice and they beat us 3-1 first game, because of our big mistakes, the second we had beat them and when they came to Varna we have smashed them with straight 3-0 wins! They were so poor!

Maybe I will surprise you, but I remember better, that we beat you four times in the last WL (two times in Varna). You were so poor! :tzz: :lol: But of course it is more convenient to have only god memories ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Maybe I will surprise you, but I remember better, that we beat you four times in the last WL (two times in Varna). You were so poor! :tzz: :lol: But of course it is more convenient to have only god memories ;)

In matches without no matter and without Kazyiski and after that we have beat Brazil :whistle: .

• In matches without no matter and without Kazyiski and after that we have beat Brazil :whistle: .

Yeah, yeah, of course. They would have been important, if you had won :roll: . You beat Brazil?When? In the WL final, so after these matches.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yeah, some people only like it when they win. How convinient!

But let's face the truth, you are still very far away from our three OG gold medals and SIX WCH gold medals. :lol:
    Maybe in 100 years from now you can hope to be compared to us. ;)
    And I am only talking about male NT, because if we are to mention female NT, then we have four more OG gold medals and another SIX WCH gold medals. Haha, sorry.

Anyway, without Ricardo - if he doesn't come back - you are FINISHED! I am not saying your NT isn't good without him, but he was what set Brazil apart from the other NT. Now, without him, Russia, Bulgaria and Poland are at least as good as Brazil, all of them have the same chances of winning.
    We will see in the World Cup. ;)

In sports what's important is the present time, not the nostalgic past. Besides, even without Ricardinho, Brazil's team was able to make do with the back-up setter in the World Cup, which gave more confidence to our players.

• OK, now I see who will qualify for WL 2008. Brazil will finish in first place in group A but the second placed team also goes to WL 2008. France have no chances for qualifying for Beijing 2008 and most important thing this year for all teams will be Beijing 2008. So France will play at 100% or maybe Serbia will take the second place. From Group B will qualify Russia. In group C Bulgaria have big opportunity to play against big teams. Martin Stoev said that most valuable and experienced players will not play in some games in the preliminaries. So there will be chance for new young players. USA and Bulgaria are in the Olympics, tomorrow if Spain qualifies, who knows - maybe Finland will go in Rio de Janeiro. Group D - Poland :wacko:

• France have no chances for qualifying for Beijing 2008 and most important thing this year for all teams will be Beijing 2008. So France will play at 100% or maybe Serbia will take the second place.

It's true that France will most probably play at 100% during the WL but maybe not with the best team possible.
    Since we won't go to the OG, I'm expecting some changes in the team. First a new coach (nothing' official now but I think it's inevitable), then the older players may not be called in the new team who will have a new goal in qualifying for 2012 OG. So maybe some players like Granvorka or Antiga will play less and younger players will play more. Maybe the new coach would used the WL to look at a lot of different players in different position (Blain often tried some young outside hitters as opposite during the WL, because France was lacking good opposite). That's why I'm not expecting great achievements during this world league. We would have to build a new team and that's not always compatible with the best performances.
    But it's true that French players won't have to worry about being in good shape for the Olympics, so they will be able to train hard together and play without fearing injuries or tiredness.

• Konrad, Matey Kaziyski is the best player in Europe ( probably in the world also), and if you think that without him is the same - wait, I am sure that you will see him in action against your team very soon, destiny. :)

• :roll: :S :wacko: :whistle: 8o :what: :white: :huh: :| :pinch:

Oh yes.... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Is something bothering you.

• Did he get MVP of any world tournament in last 5 years? i don`t remember...

Konrad, Matey Kaziyski is the best player in Europe ( probably in the world also)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Did he get MVP of any world tournament in last 5 years? i don`t remember...

If MVP's were decided fairly.. who knows. But you are volleyball people, say fairly was Giba the best in the world league or just because his team had won the tournament he was given MVP. But the statistic had shown something different, but FIVB don't care about this. It was pretty sure that Kazyiski was the best player in this tournament, but you don't want to admit it. Compared to the award in 2006 , you tell me somebody who made most remarkable season. This year may be Potlavskiy, may be Matey also, but it's sure again that Matey deserve it again.