European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• I think you were true. Spain simply give up in the last set today, and played without Molto (but maybe he is not in a very good shape since he did not play the whole match yesterday).

Spain played without Falasca brothers, Rodriugez, sevilano and molto,
    they need it only one set for the first place so no need for the best players on the court,
    and off course it is better for them that poland or italy not going in the semis,
    IMO it is not so fair, but on the other side ,
    everybody wants to do what is best for tham.

• Turkey - Serbia 1:0 sets.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Turkey - Serbia 1:1 sets.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• When I noticed that Spain plays with the second squad :down: , I knew that we are out. It wasn't really fair, but why they should have cared about Poland? We should have won one game more, and we would qualify. Counting on some other team is always riskful.

So, bye, bye, Izmir :wavy: :down: I didn't become The Chinese Emperor ;)

Now we have to focus on the World Qualifications in spring. I hope we will have better squad and go to Beijing. We won two World Qualifications - befor Atlanta OG and Athens OG. I'd like to have the same result this time too.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• When I noticed that Spain plays with the second squad :down: , I knew that we are out. It wasn't really fair, but why they should have cared about Poland? We should have won one game more, and we would qualify. Counting on some other team is always riskful.

So, bye, bye, Izmir :wavy: :down: I didn't become The Chinese Emperor ;)

Now we have to focus on the World Qualifications in spring. I hope we will have better squad and go to Beijing. We won two World Qualifications - befor Atlanta OG and Athens OG. I'd like to have the same result this time too.

I hope Poland will clasify in World Pre-olimpic. Sorry for this afternoon :love: but we need the clasification here :(

Go Spain!

• Turkey - Serbia 1:3

Semi-finals: Serbia - Holland
    Spain - Finland

• Konrad, I support Poland NT to enter as 12 classi TO 2008 OG!

I´m brazilian and I like to see a GOOD Volleyball.. and Poland is a team that plays very WELL! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• So in this case I will support Spain and Holland to be in the final. :)

• Thanks, Naples :thumbup:

I don't give Holland many chances against Serbia, so I think team from Balkans will be in the final. Finland may cause Spain real problems, but I give 60-65% for Spaniards win.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I want Serbia to win.......

It is such a joy to watch Miljkovich play......... :super:

I want Holland to win.

• Germany is out and so last chance lost France. Spain will win this tournament you'll see. Nobody can't win in Moscow final with Russia! The final will be Spain against Serbia. About game Spain-Holland - I am so sorry about the Poles. There is still chance for qualifying and this time Poles will have Wlazly, Szymanski, Winiarski, Gacek and ... other important players. Poland wasn't in so bad form in this tournament even though they were without their stars. So polish fans - don't loose hope, there is another "los".

• I had no idea Holland had any chance, but then I don't follow these teams very closely - not at all actually.

Sweet victory for Serbia. :D

Finland and Spain will face each other in the semi once again. Regardless, Serbia will win Qualifications. ;)

• Spain will beat Serbia in the final, ( although I hope that Holland will participate in it)

• In my opinion the FINAL will be -> Spain x Serbia.

But.. Germany and Holland can be win.. :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D