• Thank you to all of you guys :rose: You are just great :heart: :flower:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Happy birthday, volley super fan :drink: :flower: Have a nice day and feel free :wavy:

Happy birthday also from me, although it is a little late. :P

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Thank you AFROMAN :) and don't worry coz as we said "Better late than never" ;)

Wild Wild West!

• Happy birthday from me too :drink: I wish you all the best

Wild Wild West!

• Wow, thank you for the wishes! I didn't expect any since I am relatively new in this forum :P Thank you once again! Being now 20 is somehow different from being 19!

• Happy birthday from me also. ;) I wish you all the best.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Happy Birthday Nivea(LothiePG) I wish all the best for you.Have a nice celebrating. :flower: :flower: :flower:

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LothiePG from me too. I wish you all the best !!!! :flower:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Happy birthday, Nívea! :heart:
    I wish you to have a success in everything you do and all your dreams to realize! :drink:

ps: dream carefully! :D