Natalia Safronova is hospitalized in serious condition

• Forward Moscow "Dynamo" and national team of Russia Natalia Safronova
    hospitalized in serious condition in the Institute Sklifosovsky. Accurate diagnosis is not yet known.

As Sportbox.ru told the press service of Volleyball Federation of Russia,
    on Thursday at the training Safronova became ill and she fainted after
    that and was taken to hospital. According to unconfirmed reports, 30-year-old volleyball player is in a coma.

In the national team of Russia Safronova won the 2006 world championship
    and 1998 and 2002 won a bronze medal in the tournament, became a silver
    medalist in Athens 2004. Four times won the championship of Russia.

• so sad news, i am really shocked, i will pray for her.. ;(

• I really hope she gets better as soon as possible. Let's pray for Natalia.

• Today in the morning Namaz(Muslim pray) I prayed fo Natasha. I asked my mum to de the same. i am really very sad,as if someone of my realtives felt the same. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• OMG,Very sorry for her and her family and her teams. ;( Pray for her.And is there any news here.I wonder the reason for this coma.Sorry don't want to be gossipy but this situation reminds me of two possibilities.One heart attack.It is common disease for tall , slim people and a few players died of this.And second it comes to my mind the horrible accident happened to Chinaese male national team player Tang Miao back to 2007 which also took place in Russia.However either way the result...er... just too sad.God bless her. :rose:

• I'll pray for her everyday. I wish her get better soon. May god blessing her.

• ?( OMG!!! I can not belive such things happens to young sportman/woman. It is not the first time when we hear abaut such accidents.

Lets hope the doctors will help her somehow.

• ı'm very sad about her, i wish she ll be fine.
    Last year Agata Mroz and now Safronava :( sometimes it s hard to write or say something more :(

• Pleaseee!!!!Back to lifeee Safronovaa!! ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( I am crying nooww!! :( I am relly crying ;( ;( ;( ;(

you´re not alone man, i cried a lot yesterday watching her videos.. i really like her

• Me toooo,from the first day. And yesterday when I was talking with Olga Andrusenko I was sooooo sad,I was listening Spice Girls Viva Forever and it crushed me!!! Please com back!

• omg it`s soo sad!! such a young, strong, healthy girl is now in thin line between life and death. She deserves to live a beautiful and long life, see her grandchildren, laugh and enjoy her life!! God please help this lovely girl!! Make her to come back to life, please...

• I had a dream last night.It was like that ; I was watching TV and see some news about Safranova they were saying Safranova is now OK she woke up from coma and everything is normal about her health but she had to stop playing volleyball. I hope my dream will come true and she will be OK. Looking forward to read some good news about Safranova.