2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Nice transfer :win: :D as you guys already mentioned, her going to Fenerbahce sounds bullshit ... at least to me.

• volleyball.it is not as reliable as they used to be, but some rumors from there:

Alix Klineman will probably play in Conegliano. If Lloyd will go there too, Letizia Camera might go to Casalmaggiore. They also write about Radenkovic to Schwerin in the same article, but then, that article also says Ana Bjelica could go to Ornavasso, but they corrected that rumor later because she's confirmed in Chemik.

• Source of volleyball.de for Brinker's "transfer" to Fenerbahce was World of Volley which, as we know by now, reports F_Bergamo's posts as facts :aww:

I'm really curious what kind of a guy he is...he never writes opinions or match reviews and only non-sense transfer matters. He probably wants to screw us and get some attention.

• volleyball.it is not as reliable as they used to be, but some rumors from there:

Alix Klineman will probably play in Conegliano. If Lloyd will go there too, Letizia Camera might go to Casalmaggiore. They also write about Radenkovic to Schwerin in the same article, but then, that article also says Ana Bjelica could go to Ornavasso, but they corrected that rumor later because she's confirmed in Chemik.

Main problem this year in Conegliano was reception so it can't be true they're gonna sign with Klineman :lol:
    She's one of the worst receivers in the World and Barcellini and Fiorin aren't stable either..
    I think Conegliano needs a strong all around OH like Petrauskaite or Piccinini :teach: (even though I hope Picci comes to Modena :rose: )

• Main problem this year in Conegliano was reception so it can't be true they're gonna sign with Klineman :lol:
    She's one of the worst receivers in the World and Barcellini and Fiorin aren't stable either..
    I think Conegliano needs a strong all around OH like Petrauskaite or Piccinini :teach: (even though I hope Picci comes to Modena :rose: )

I agree. Btw, I wonder what bartek thinks about your avatar :lol:

• :what: :white: brinker for what u r going to poland? More after an almost perfect cl season :aww:

Just i hope it will be good for u :roll: And will wroclaw participate any tournament like cev or challenge cup?

Her new team won't play in CL but at least she can be a leader of the team. I assume that's why she decided to play for Impel.

• :what: :white: brinker for what u r going to poland? More after an almost perfect cl season :aww:

Just i hope it will be good for u :roll: And will wroclaw participate any tournament like cev or challenge cup?

Challenge Cup :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Her new team won't play in CL but at least she can be a leader of the team. I assume that's why she decided to play for Impel.

Yeah i know they wont play in cl but i thought maybe they will be in cev cup at least? I cant understand this,playing with lower level players wont add someone anything. :sleeping:

• Debby will play for Bergamo and her season in Russia wasn't so good...

Logan is not confirmed in Azerrail Baku, and there were rumors about her in Russia too.. I don't understand Dinamo Moscow, they can be a very good team and they hardly can take a match against Kazan.. With Sanja now, Obmochaeva can play as OH, they can transfer another great OH and there's a good team

• Thanks, una grande pianificatzione dell'carriera per brinker, at least u could play in italy :aww:

I thought the same. She is very underrated in this forum! She is good OH, maybe not the world's best as Logan, Larson and Jaque but she for sure is a good one.. If Turkey is too strong for her, she could play in Azerbaijand and in Italy she would have been a very very useful player... She chose Poland so good luck for her

• Yeah i know they wont play in cl but i thought maybe they will be in cev cup at least? I cant understand this,playing with lower level players wont add someone anything. :sleeping:

Of course, it would be much better if she stayed on bench for the whole season in Fenerbahce. Oh, did I write 'stay on bench'? I meant play :roll: At least Impel won't close the doors after half of the season like some italian teams I could mention. But seriously, what I like about Impel's transfer policy is that most of the players signed 2-year contracts which means that Tore wants to create a nice, stable team. The club has money, yes, but they don't just buy random players with names, they are rather trying to build a collective. And Brinker, after playing in Italy and under Guidetti's guidance, is perfect choice for that.