2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Of course, it would be much better if she stayed on bench for the whole season in Fenerbahce. Oh, did I write 'stay on bench'? I meant play :roll: At least Impel won't close the doors after half of the season like some italian teams I could mention. But seriously, what I like about Impel's transfer policy is that most of the players signed 2-year contracts which means that Tore wants to create a nice, stable team. The club has money, yes, but they don't just buy random players with names, they are rather trying to build a collective. And Brinker, after playing in Italy and under Guidetti's guidance, is perfect choice for that.

Totally agree with all of that, and in addition I think Poland league is not weak at all, it won't make much difference compared to Italy. And I find it very good for Brinker's development that she'll be in a team where she can show leader qualities!

• Officialy - Maren Brinker will play in Impel Wroclaw :)

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…C4%85+Impelu+Wroc%C5%82aw

Super :cheesy: I`m very happy to see Maren in OrlenLiga! :flower:
    Impels roster looks really strong :super:

• I think it will be really good for Maren to play in Poland. It is a good league, with great fans, great volleyball environment, in a team she will be able to play all the time.

Smart choice! ^^

• Of course, it would be much better if she stayed on bench for the whole season in Fenerbahce. Oh, did I write 'stay on bench'? I meant play :roll: At least Impel won't close the doors after half of the season like some italian teams I could mention. But seriously, what I like about Impel's transfer policy is that most of the players signed 2-year contracts which means that Tore wants to create a nice, stable team. The club has money, yes, but they don't just buy random players with names, they are rather trying to build a collective. And Brinker, after playing in Italy and under Guidetti's guidance, is perfect choice for that.

Surely fenerbahce is not the place where brinker should go but it doesnt mean that playing in wroclaw is good for her.There are lots of better clubs that she could play and 'improve'.Expecting to see brinker leads a team sounds nonsense,she is not that kind of player more there is already no need.She plays her own game and its enough. :) Dont get me wrong i just dont want to see her playing with low level players or as 'leading' in that kind of team.

• Official news

Vôlei Amil has just announced Tandara.

Libero: Michelle (30)
    Setters: Claudinha (25), Pri Heldes (21) and Rosane (21)
    OH: Natália (25)
    MB: Walewska (33, captain)
    Opp: Tandara (25), Ju Nogueira (24) and Rosamaria (19)

• Could anybody give a summary of Impel-roster? :win:

• ** according to volleyball.it, it would be Donato Radogna. Yet a very informed blogger (Pasini on Gazzetta dello Sport's online page ) has just said there are problems, since Radogna is tied by his contract to Giaveno until end of June. So Casalmaggiore would be close to strike a deal with Beltrami, Bologna's team trainer last season. Pasini says the news will be officialized in some hours, perhaps tomorrow.
    :wavy:

• Surely fenerbahce is not the place where brinker should go but it doesnt mean that playing in wroclaw is good for her.There are lots of better clubs that she could play and 'improve'.Expecting to see brinker leads a team sounds nonsense,she is not that kind of player more there is already no need.She plays her own game and its enough. :) Dont get me wrong i just dont want to see her playing with low level players or as 'leading' in that kind of team.

Low level players? Have you seen the roster? :down: Only because there are no world-class players, it doesn't mean that they are playing on a low level. I mean all of the polish players of the team except Pyziołek and Mroczkowska are called to the polish NT this year. Maybe it's not a convincing argument, but I don't think that polish NT is as bad that Mr Makowski has to call low level players to play there. Kaczor and Konieczna are not top opposite's, but they are ok and one of the best in Poland. Sieczka and Pyziołek can improve what they already showed and Polak is realy promising. Wilson is the best MB in our league and Dirickx one of the best setters in Orlen Liga. So please don't write such stupid things if you're not informed enough.

Quote from flyingdutchman

Could anybody give a summary of Impel-roster? :win:

L: Medyńska
    S: Dirickx, Gryka
    MB: Wilson, Martałek, Kakolewska
    OH: Brinker, Sieczka, Pyziołek, Polak
    OPP: Kaczor, Konieczna, Mroczkowska

:win:

• Could anybody give a summary of Impel-roster? :win:

S: Frauke Dirickx, Magdalena Gryka
    Op: Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Konieczna, Katarzyna Mroczkowska
    OH: Maren Brinker, Eweliny Sieczka, Patrycja Polak, Bogumiła Pyziołek
    MB: Makare Wilson, Monika Martałek, Agnieszka Kąkolewska
    L: Dorota Medyńska

EDIT: Owl was faster ^^

• Surely fenerbahce is not the place where brinker should go but it doesnt mean that playing in wroclaw is good for her.There are lots of better clubs that she could play and 'improve'.Expecting to see brinker leads a team sounds nonsense,she is not that kind of player more there is already no need.She plays her own game and its enough. :) Dont get me wrong i just dont want to see her playing with low level players or as 'leading' in that kind of team.

Wow...have you ever seen polish league? :lol:

• I didn't know where to add this new, so Im putting here. Its about Nucu. She will leave hospital in three weeks.

Here is the report - http://translate.google.com/tr…%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653

For what I understood she didnt get to break the bone, but the muscle in her right leg rupture, so she had to pass by a surgery, but she is doing fine, and there are no doubts of her return to courts. ^^

• S: Frauke Dirickx, Magdalena Gryka
    Op: Joanna Kaczor, Katarzyna Konieczna, Katarzyna Mroczkowska
    OH: Maren Brinker, Eweliny Sieczka, Patrycja Polak, Bogumiła Pyziołek
    MB: Makare Wilson, Monika Martałek, Agnieszka Kąkolewska
    L: Dorota Medyńska

@ hejjdeu

Let's see if they have any low level players. Dirickx was the start setter of Dawrowa Gornicza which made a good result both in CL and Polish OrlenLiga. Gryka who's supposed to be a promising setter shortly and presented in German Junior NT. Kaczor who played an amazing season in Polish NT in 2009 also took part in the olympic games 2008. Well, I don't think she's a worldwide player after all but if you say she's a low level player I'd definitely disagree. Sieczka is a so-so player but definitely her level is not low at all. Wilson who has played an amazing volleyball in many seasons, both Martalek and Kakolewska are promisng young MBs. Maja Ognjenovic played there last season as well. So, overall I completely disagree about your post. if you consider big and famous names make the level "high" or "low", then you're wrong :thumbup:

I see you're a fan of German NT and Maren, so it's better to support her no matter she goes :)

• one question for polish users : the american MB L.Bartfield (ex Washinfton, ex Linz), 1m95 , 23 y, signed with a polish team. Which one?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• one question for polish users : the american MB L.Bartfield (ex Washinfton, ex Linz), 1m95 , 23 y, signed with a polish team. Which one?

Legionowo signed a contract with Amercian MB. They're going to announce the transfer this week.

• First thanks much for your kind explanation per contra owl's one.What a 'smart' way claming a thought stupid just because someone doesnt think like you :aww:But i have to say something.There is no wrong or right about it.Just they are my thoughts about polish players.Neither kaczor nor belgian setter are good players for me and there is no offence.Just i dont want to see brinker playing in that kind of team thats all.Although poland loves volley much i dont think that they r on good level for now.

And for german NT,yeah i love them so much cause they have a great team spirit,game style but its not about brinker's new club :teach:

• Jana Matiasovska-Aghayeva signed with Azeryol. I hope they won`t change club and she will play in CL.

• I didn't know where to add this new, so Im putting here. Its about Nucu. She will leave hospital in three weeks.

Here is the report - http://translate.google.com/tr…%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653

For what I understood she didnt get to break the bone, but the muscle in her right leg rupture, so she had to pass by a surgery, but she is doing fine, and there are no doubts of her return to courts. ^^

this is really a good news!!! I hope to see her back as soon as possible :heart: