• I can't understand Richards and Cassidy in, and Alix Klineman out. :wall: :wall:

Richards was awful in Poland and Cassidy was terrible in China.

• Hana where did you find the wide list of players? I couldn't find it anywhere. I like Cassidy but why not Bartsch? She has been playing well in Germany. Yes she is a liability in the back row but has been improving and she has a good serve. Easy still isn't good back there either. A lot of setters. I realize many players are practice players.

Can we please stop talking about Hooker! That's all the Americans talk about. It's over and done with.

• Hana where did you find the wide list of players? I couldn't find it anywhere. I like Cassidy but why not Bartsch? She has been playing well in Germany. Yes she is a liability in the back row but has been improving and she has a good serve. Easy still isn't good back there either. A lot of setters. I realize many players are practice players.

Bartsch is definitely in USA NT training camp, she left Dresden one day after the last final match to join NT practice.

Can we please stop talking about Hooker! That's all the Americans talk about. It's over and done with.

I edited the post with the link.

Other players are currently training with the NT (Fonoimoana, Miyashiro) but aren't in this roster, I think USAV will publish a official list soon.

About Klineman, I read somewhere she left the training block before it ends last summer, seems she has other priorities in her life.

• As much as I like Gibbemeyer, she is not even close to Adams' level, who should definetly go to the OG.
    Considering last seasons, she should even be a starter instead of Dietzen.

• I have not doubt that the coaching staff know their players well to pick the right squad for the NT. I'm sure most of the squad is set. Having Easy, Glass, Adams, and Robinson playing together for the last 6 months, they have gotten their play right on target for the upcoming tournaments. So that leaves Kim and Jordan to fill the other to OHs spots since they have been playing well in club. The middles with Dixon out , that opened the spot for Adams and she deserves it. I'm not found of Harmotto, she is listed as the captain, because I wondering if she can hold up to all t he play. So my guess is that she will play very limited until the Olympics. I think the only spot up for grabs will be OP and I think the Grand Prix will be a fight for that spot.

I have a question. If you take 12 players and one gets hurt, is a team able to call up a reserve?

• I have a question. If you take 12 players and one gets hurt, is a team able to call up a reserve?

Not once you've chosen the team. There is a certain deadline and after that, and especially not during the tournament itself, no changes are possible. China won the Olympics 2004 with 11 players after Zhao Ruirui got injured in the 1st match for example.

• It seems that 1 from this list will be out because it looks that only 21 players will be allowed :wavy: Lowe has no. -1 now, so maybe she or one from MBs or OHs will be out :whistle: just look at Italy, Germany and Russia :teach:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• IMHO Lichtman, Hildebrand and Crimes are contenders to be cut from that list :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Because he won the World Championship and he won the World Grand Prix. The players have bought into his system.

I think that it is a good move by USA Volleyball. If he wins gold in Rio, USA will be one of the favorites, he'll have done two things that no other USA women's coach has done.