Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Metodi ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( This is just unfair. Now I don't have any reason to follow Olsztyn's matches.
    Oh well I have, but without Metodi it won't be sucj a pleasure as it used to be.

It looked really serious. He wasn't able to stand up, and you could really see that he was suffering from pain. He was taken to hospital straight away.

All my thoughts are with this guy now, let's hope it won't be so serious as it looked like. Get well Metodi as soon as possible!

• Metodi ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( This is just unfair. Now I don't have any reason to follow Olsztyn's matches.
    Oh well I have, but without Metodi it won't be sucj a pleasure as it used to be.

It looked really serious. He wasn't able to stand up, and you could really see that he was suffering from pain. He was taken to hospital straight away.

All my thoughts are with this guy now, let's hope it won't be so serious as it looked like. Get well Metodi as soon as possible!

I felt some notable absence, something like a void, after Metodi left the court ;(
    Gosh. Too many injuries in this season of Plusliga.

• I felt some notable absence, something like a void, after Metodi left the court ;(
    Gosh. Too many injuries in this season of Plusliga.

What the hell is going to happen now? I'm sick of knee injuries, they are the worst injuries ever! And it seems like Metodi has some nasty knee injury, 'cause it looked like he was holding his knee or somwhere really close to that.
    Damn, they took him to hospital straight away. Oh heck, how lovely why so many of my favourite players get injured?! Freakin' knee injuries, I hate them.

I'm still waiting for some website or any source to add some updates on Metodi's situation. Get well, man...can't imagine watching Olsztyn without him.

• Stats from plusliga in these some details are different from these, which shared bella

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Paweł Siezieniewski :aww: Baaad. Very very bad.
    Stats from Plusliga are better. Kadziewicz has 2 points there not 1 :P That's correct.

• Unfortunately, Ananiev has suffered some injuries in his career already, I guess he is just really unlucky because he is not a bad player overall, but he has never actually had a great healthy full season abroad. Maybe only once or twice when he was still in Levski.

• Unfortunately, Ananiev has suffered some injuries in his career already, I guess he is just really unlucky because he is not a bad player overall, but he has never actually had a great healthy full season abroad. Maybe only once or twice when he was still in Levski.

This is bad for our NT, he could have been in a very good shape for next years campaign :(. Only Trento can have OH like Kaziysky and Huantarena at the same time, we just need another player that doesn't have to be a miracle, but at least stable.

• Ranking before 6th Leg:
    1. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 15
    2. Delecta Bydgoszcz 12
    3. Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 11
    4. KS Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA 11
    5. PGE Skra Bełchatów 9
    6. Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 7
    7. Fart Kielce 4
    8. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3
    9. Tytan AZS Częstochowa 3
    10. Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 0

6th Leg

Lotos Trefl Gdańsk - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3:0 (25:20, 25:23, 25:18 )

Fart Kielce - Jastrzębski Węgiel
    Skra Bełchatów - Delecta Bydgoszcz
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Politechnika Warszawska
    Resovia Rzeszów - AZS Częstochowa

• Hope, that everything is OK with Metodi. He is a leader of Olsztyn and I can't imagine this team without him. I must say, that I'm suprise in negative because of Yudin. He played yesterday almost whole match and was one of the worst on court. Kadziewicz need a time to make better his cooperation with Hernan, but in block he looks nice, like always :) He scored more blocks than Gunia, who played in all sets.
    Trefl scored 3 points, we waited for that! Oivanen get the award, he deserved.

EDIT: Klos started match with Delecta, where is KOOISTRA?!

• Can anyone tell me what the hell had just happened in Kielce?
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

It was one of the most irritating matches I saw this season! It's so frustrating to me that we don't show our real potential!!!
    How many freakin' matches do we have to play, to finally show what we are capable of? :wall:
    We played some shitty game, let Farcik show way too many things. Ofc credits to Fart for a nice game, especially to Rafał Buszek, he played some great game! As well as Nilsson, Kapfer and Jungiewicz! Fart was a real team today, they were ALL working hard to achieve this result, and they did it.

Totally opposite to my guys. Oh heck, no fighting spirit, we were worse in almost every aspect of the game. Michał Łasko played pretty well, but just at the begining of the match, then he got blocked couple of times in a row by Kapfer and slowed down dramatically, young Malinowski didn't make any difference. Russell Holmes- my shining star, wasn't shining today at all. Almost no balls neither from Thornton nor Vinhedo. Seriously no balls from setters to middles. MB's were just invisible today both- in attack and block. We didn't even do many passive blocks! Totally opposite to Farcik. Their passive blocks were really good and helped them build their counter attacks a lot. It was really impressive.

Our level of game dropped dramatically after those first two sets. I could handle those two sets, 'cause we weren't so pathetic as we started to be later! Then it was successively getting worse and worse, sometimes we couldn't finish our attack even on a single block!

How long do I have to wait to see my guys showing their full potential?! Man, I can't stand it. We're way too shaky. Come on guys, wake up!

• Can anyone tell me what the hell had just happened in Kielce?

I tell you what. Fart playing great + Thornton totally sucked + 12:2 for Fart in block element. And the winner is Fart.

Congrats for Farciarze, anyway. They were just great. Seriously, I don't think they were good but great. Every single player on the court brought something good in game. I liked Pierre today :roll: Ok, ok... I liked all of them. I hadn't any idea who could be MVP. But Rafał Buszek deserved it :win:
    Oh, and btw. Kamiński looks like Freddie Prinze Jr. Don't you think? :D

Jastrzębie won in attack. Strange but real. 62:50. But no aces and only 2 points by block. Not good.
    Thornton :aww: Man, oh man... Having such setter Brazilians wouldn't have any dilemma what to do in last year's match with Bulgarians on WCh. I'm very sorry about that but he was just useless. And Americans, generally... I mean Brian and Russell - how many times did they crossed the center line? Four or five? That's ridiculous :lol:
    No middles today. No brilliant Russell Holmes. I'm not angry at Russell. Not at all. He didn't get real chances to approve oneself. Bontje again on the bench. But he was so lovely after his first attack :rolll: As always. My grandma was absolutely delighted with him. When she saw Rob she did "AWWWWWWWW" and she said: "Jaki przystojny pan! Jakie ma piękne włosy, taki szpakowaty..." ("How handsome this man is. How beautiful hair he has, so grayish..."). I thought I died with the laughter :rolll:
    Zibi 72% in atack today. Good again. I hope this guy keep it up. No more affairs with the judges 'cause it may end not good :P

Stats:
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=714

I didn't see Skra - Delecta. But MVP was Daniel Pliński. Andrea, check this out. Watch this guy :P
    Stats:
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=715

• I tell you what. Fart playing great + Thornton totally sucked + 12:2 for Fart in block element. And the winner is Fart.

And Americans, generally... I mean Brian and Russell - how many times did they crossed the center line? Four or five? That's ridiculous :lol:

That was actually a rhetorical question, unfortunately I know what the hell we did, and I'm disgusted by the level of our game.

Actually 3- Brian twice, Russell once. Russell didn't look like himself today, whole team didn't look like my team.

Zibi and the rest of my guys, get yourself together and stop arguing with referees all the damn time! It may be funny sometimes, but come on, I prefer to see you guys playing some monster game, instead of seeing you upset and with your heads down.

How can we beat Skra or Zaksa or Resovia with such game? Come on, get serious and let's start playing our game!

• Good that Rafał Buszek has decided to leave Resovia bench and to play in another Club but in F6.

Does Michał Bąkiewicz "play" in Bełchatów still?

• Zibi and the rest of my guys, get yourself together and stop arguing with referees all the damn time! It may be funny sometimes, but come on, I prefer to see you guys playing some monster game, instead of seeing you upset and with your heads down.

I could be angry at them especially at Zibi for that arguing... But what can we do if the judges are wrong all the freakin' time? It's just... GRRRRRRRR :pinch:

• I could be angry at them especially at Zibi for that arguing... But what can we do if the judges are wrong all the freakin' time? It's just... GRRRRRRRR :pinch:

Piss at them? Or just prove them how wrong they were with a great game?

Nole is a perfect exemple of what my guys should do next time:

• No news about Metodi. People, I'm going crazy.

Not only you obviously. I'm really worried as well. The only thing which is sure, is that Metodi was taken to hospital straight away. But still no updates on his injury. I can't be even sure what exactly happened to him, probably something with his knee, but this is still just a supposition.