2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• DR came back to win over the thriller tie break against Poland with 3-2 from 0-2 behind...
    the gold medal goes to DR in Group 2 Final
    we will see DR again in Group 1 next year....

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I think it will show up in her dream tonight. How can they miss this match? Or do they want to stay in the second division that bad? 8|

• Grejman 3/23 :white:Poland really did want to lose this, eh?
    Congrats to DR! They won even without Rivera, Jineiry and Castillo. Kinda wish the final could've been against Puerto Rico, but what can you do.

• In Montreux the referees were super strict with technique calls and now there are none at all again :wall:

Goncharova literally throwing the ball into Italian block and out - no fault.
    Quite a couple of dirty sets from Startseva with everyone in the crowd going boo - no fault.

:down:

• Even less than the current German team? :(

Of course, If Poland can not win against team, which is the biggest mess then you don't deserve to play in the first division.
    DR will drop out in next year from Division 1, so I guess if Germany didn't manage to gain points then Belgium will stay in Division 1 for longer.

Wołosz was supposed to be our leader...EPIC FAIL. One of the worst game in her career.
    She's 26 and her precision was ridiculous, everything to Tomsia over and over again.

• russia should find alternatives to goncharova..poor goncha!!

Well she is the team's top scorer and she also contributes in the block.

• Of course, If Poland can not win against team, which is the biggest mess then you don't deserve to play in the first division.
    DR will drop out in next year from Division 1, so I guess if Germany didn't manage to gain points then Belgium will stay in Division 1 for longer.

Wołosz was supposed to be our leader...EPIC FAIL. One of the worst game in her career.
    She's 26 and her precision was ridiculous, everything to Tomsia over and over again.

I hoped so much Poland to qualify in 1 division. We cannot escape from you over and over. Bulgaria maybe never will be able to beat Poland. Poland is probably the most uncomfortable team for us. We loose against you again and again and i'm pissed of. I'm pretty sure that we will easily can beat every team from 1 division than you. And this agony will continue so much time because Poland also try everything to miss his chance for qualification.

• Goncharova is on fire :super: :white:

For now 57% in attack for Goncha. Kosheleva 54%.

• It is so easy to spike when you have Ilchenko in front of you. She has so tiny arms and she gathered her arms instead of spreading them when she is blocking.