European Championships 2011

• Poor Senna!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• maybe the calendar is being to exausting for the players, specially the European ones, since the national leagues are also so long and demanding.

See this season so far, even tournament will happen same time (like Panamerican Games and World Club Championship).

maybe is time to FIVB to rethink about the calendars....:(

• Basically, she called him a worthless coach who didn't contribute to the success of NT in any way and that for her it's insulting to even mention his name. She said that she'll never return to NT as long as he's there.

Thanks for clearing that. Indeed, strong words.

• it is really sad that many fantastic good players cannot or dont play for NT because of the coaches ! in my opinion the federations are also to blame because who does not want to be successful

• Except Asuman and Poljak Eczacıbaşı's starters are injured this season :teach: Gulden,Busra,Neslihan,Esra,Senna :down: Busra recovered but others? :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• By the way Usic has been injured in 3 tournaments in row (ECH09,WCH10,ECH11) :whistle:

• Except Asuman and Poljak Eczacıbaşı's starters are injured this season :teach: Gulden,Busra,Neslihan,Esra,Senna :down: Busra recovered but others? :white:

there's still some time to league season so i hope they all will recover, I prefer not to think about another possibility. Gulden is ok too, maybe not fully but she's better :P

• she needs a trip to Lourdes!!

XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• According to Burcu Hakyemez Neslihan jumped first time after 3 weeks in training today and tomorrow she plans to make a spike :white: Seems like Neslihan is totally not ready to play.Better we should play with Polen :lol:

• OMG! :S Our best 2 OPP(Neslihan and Seda) are injured. If we can't use Neslihan in ECH, it is better to use Neriman as OPP and Gözde-Esra as receiver.Polen isn't ready to play. I miss Sedaaa!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

• Totally agree :win: but Gizem is much better in reception than Gulden whereas Gulden is a little better digger but Gizem does sometimes fantastic digs from 0 :white: I was thinking Gulden as starter untill Dela Drophy and now i have decided by myself that Gizem should be starter :super: but it's up to Motta

İt is totally like what Ttom said, Gizem has never been famous of her great reception, I remember her in Galatasaray, she has been replaced by middle blocker after her bad receiving. Surely, she is way better than those days but if we will categorize these liberos nihan and gizems are digger and Gülden is receiver libero. :thumbup:

Because of injuries all balance of Group B is changed, the ranking depends on the shape of Neslihan and Leonardi, :whistle:

• I hope Nesli is alright. anyway, Turkish friends! Neriman is on fire. I always knew that She was a power hitter, but not powerful like this :white:

• OMG! :S Our best 2 OPP(Neslihan and Seda) are injured. If we can't use Neslihan in ECH, it is better to use Neriman as OPP and Gözde-Esra as receiver.Polen isn't ready to play. I miss Sedaaa!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Agree with your idea, Neriman as Opp that would be definitely better than Polen who is not in her shape.

Hope that Neslihan will be able to play as soon as possible

• İt is totally like what Ttom said, Gizem has never been famous of her great reception, I remember her in Galatasaray, she has been replaced by middle blocker after her bad receiving. Surely, she is way better than those days but if we will categorize these liberos nihan and gizems are digger and Gülden is receiver libero. :thumbup:

Because of injuries all balance of Group B is changed, the ranking depends on the shape of Neslihan and Leonardi, :whistle:

I was talking about last season's performances and Gizem was much better in reception and at all.In fener-Vakıfbank league finals her excellant % has reach to %70-80 Just check it :whistle: It's really funny to compare Gizem with Nihan as same category.Nihan is good digger but she has a no idea about reception.Gizem improved a lot this season and playing her TOP performance.It's really meanless to turn back when she was playing in Galatasaray :whistle: Well maybe her 1st season in Vakıfbank was not as expected but she is now our Best Libero if we consider their season performances.Gulden is very complex but she was much better in reception before.The fact Gizem is our best libero at the moment as most people thinks.Our volleyball knowledges are TOTALLY diffrent as in every topic :lol: