Lucía Paraja 1983

Outside Hitters:
    Diana Sánchez 1977
    Mireya Delgado 1991
    Jessica Rivero 1995

Liberos:
    Diana Pitu Castaño 1983
    Elena Esteban 1982

• İt is totally like what Ttom said, Gizem has never been famous of her great reception, I remember her in Galatasaray, she has been replaced by middle blocker after her bad receiving. Surely, she is way better than those days but if we will categorize these liberos nihan and gizems are digger and Gülden is receiver libero. :thumbup:

Because of injuries all balance of Group B is changed, the ranking depends on the shape of Neslihan and Leonardi, :whistle:

Are you sure about that? Did you watch Gizem this season in Vakıfbank especially F4 and the league finals? :D She was just like a best receiver in the world especially in the league finals and she was selected as best receiver in the league.Don't forget there were Sokolova,Osmokrovic and Gözde who were the candidates to take best receiver award. When she was playing in Galatasaray there were also Nnamani as receiver and she mostly hid her from reception and it is really hard to receive with 2 players in today's volleyball. Yeah Nihan is a good digger but comparing Nihan with Gizem is like a insult to Gizem :lol: About Gülden, I have said that before but I will say it again.She is experienced and very good libero with a good reception and defence.She was selected as a best libero in 2003 European Championship and best receiver in 2005 European Championship. We will need her in the near future too but not as a main libero, as a helping player to reception.

• I'm waiting for FB TV news of the night at 00.00 maybe we can see images of training today ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Her name was on the 22 players list so she can play, but if it's really true, we'll see tomorrow I think

• This question with Sokolova keeps discussing in press for all day long. Some write she will play, some write she won't play. On Russian volleyball federation site Sokolova is not among 14 players. I think Luyba won't play, beacuse month ago she said she is not in shape and doesn't want to perform badly, so what's the point to join the team the day before championship. She didn't train with the team etc. I think those are rumours only.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Her name was on the 22 players list so she can play, but if it's really true, we'll see tomorrow I think

Mary what's the Croatia's roster for the european championship ? do you know :?:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Russian roster for ECH:
    Liberos: Victoria Kuzyakina, Ekaterina Kabeshova
    Setters: Evgeniya Startseva, Vera Ulyakina
    Middle-Blockers: Maria Borisenko (Borodakova), Maria Perepelkina (Duskryadchenko), Yulia Morozova (Sedova), Yulia Merkulova
    Outise-Hitters: Lesya Makhno, Ksenia Bondar (Naumova), Nataliya Goncharova, Olga Bukreeva, Liubov Sokolova
    Opposites: Ekaterina Gamova, Olga Fateeva

I'm schocked by this news, but it's good for Russian team :thumbsup: In my opinion one of three Bondar/Bukreeva/Fateeva will be out, of course if Sokolova will play (or it's just a rumour)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Mary what's the Croatia's roster for the european championship ? do you know :?:

Croatian roster for ECH written earlier in this thread:
    Libero: Paola Dosen
    Setters: Biljana Gligorović, Marijeta Draženović
    Middle-Blockers: Ilijana Dugandžić, Maja Poljak, Ivana Milos
    Outside-Hitters & Opposites: Sanja Popovic, Hana Cutura, Nikolina Kovacic, Mira Topic, Jelena Alajbeg, Marina Miletic
    Senna Usic is out due to her neck injury ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Mary what's the Croatia's roster for the european championship ? do you know :?:

Im not Mary, but maybe I can answer..heheheh :P

S: Biljana Gligorović, Marijeta Draženović
    Opp: Jelena Alajbeg
    OH: Sanja Popović, Mira Topić, Hana Čutura, Nikolina Kovačić, Marina Miletic
    MB: Maja Poljak, Ivana Miloš, Ilijana Dugandžić
    Libero: Paola Došen

• Im not Mary, but maybe I can answer..heheheh :P

I'm not sure about Miletic, I've checked lots of croatian sport websites but I didn't see her name at any of them so...

• Croatian roster for ECH written earlier in this thread:
    Outside-Hitters & Opposites: Sanja Popovic, Hana Cutura, Nikolina Kovacic, Mira Topic, Jelena Alajbeg, Marina Miletic

Thanks Piotr :drink:

Im not Mary, but maybe I can answer..heheheh :P

Thanks dear :flower: Also do you know Ukraine and Romania rosters ? because ı'll write the blog hehe ^^

• Croatian roster for ECH written earlier in this thread:

are you sure that Miletic is in roster, i saw roster in TV and they didn't write her name.

• are you sure that Miletic is in roster, i saw roster in TV and they didn't write her name.

me too, like I wrote on previous page, I've checked lots of croatian sport websites and I didn't see her name at any of them, so probably she'll unfortunetely not play at ECH.

• Romania:

S: Diana Naga, Sabina Miclea-Grigoruţă
    MB: Nneka Onyejekwe, Iuliana Nucu
    Opp: Carmen Ţurlea, Daiana Mureşan
    OH: Alexandra Trică, Florentina Nedelcu, Mirela Corjeuţanu, Elena Butnaru, Ioana Nemţanu
    Libero: Nicoleta Manu

Ukraine (polish transcription):

S: Komisarowa Iryna, Degtiarowa Maryna
    Opp/OH: Dowholiuk Anna, Marczenko Maryna, Litwinowska Tetiana, Burbeliuk Hanna, Lisijenkowa Hanna, Kodola Nadija
    MB: Molodcowa Inna, Czernecka Natalija, Lidiajewa Switlana
    Libero: Denina Inna, Halkina Switlana

:)

• 1. Welcome to the forum :drink: :wavy: :win:

2. Thank you for the info :drink: